I'm on Cerazette and WTT, and I need advice?

bornthiswayxo

Reaction score
Hello girls!

So I'm currently on Cerazette (well, technically Cerelle which i'm told is the same thing...) and on my first month on it I missed two pills, nearly two weeks ago on Saturday and Sunday.

So it's nearly been two weeks and I up until today really I have been having really light brown discharge, like old blood almost. It's lasted for about 3-4 days. I did a test a day or two after it started, (Clearblue, not digital) and they came up negative. Thing is, I know it may just be a little side effect of this pill as it is a minipill, but something really doesn't feel quite right. I've had a little bit of one sided cramp, and a bit ill feeling at times, but that's it. I don't know if I ovulated but if i did it would of been about Sunday to Monday I reckon. (I am usually quite fertile but idk)

Could pregnancy show up on a test now it's been a few days? I last did one yesterday morning and it was negative, as I said.

I'm just asking basically if any of you reckon it'd still possibly be too early, and if I do test relatively soon which test is best to pick it up soon? I've heard Superdrug are quite good and I know first response are but everywhere I've looked at the moment they're quite pricey.

Thank you x

I would be testing again, just based on the way you're feeling lately! The tests that you get at the dollar store, or just the cheapest one you can find that has PINK dye and not blue, will work just fine. Is this normally when your period would be due on the pill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->