I'm out! Anyone hoping for an October BFP?

melewen

Reaction score
The charts have spoken.. I'm out this month! I've done my :sulk: and am now getting geared up about :wine: Just saying! Anyone starting a new cycle soon or in early CD's and want to stick together for that BFP? We'll list our girls' testing dates here to help find POAS buddies, too!

OCTOBER TESTING PARTY CALENDAR

October 1
Shedevil1
claudinator

October 2
BubbleOnBoard
EmilieBrianne - :bfp:

October 3
EmyDra - :bfn:

October 4
peachcheeks

October 5
WaitingforbabyS - :bfp:

October 6
PediNurseMom

October 7
EmilieBrianne

October 8
Baby.Love12
Readyfortwo

October 9

October 10
MrsG09
gabby_d
CoralInGold
Ruz

October 11

October 12

October 13
OliveLuv

October 14
steph.

October 15
Rayofhope

October 16
MKAC2005
LilacPetal
claireanddaz

October 17
atleastthree
Lucy1

October 18
cdelmar
MrsB72
melewen

October 19
havingmyfirst
6footnoodle: :bfp:
Scarlettmax

October 20
fuschia
JGraefe

October 21
ladyV84

October 22
BoobsMcGee22

October 23
Rach87
mommyB

October 24
Laska5
waitingongod1
Willow82
kmpreston

October 25
everton04

October 26

October 27

October 28

October 29

October 30

October 31

Hey! I would like to join :) I am on CD2. I hate waiting. This month I tested early a bunch of times and seeing BFNs has made me realize I can't handle it. I would rather test the day AF is due. So I am poas on Oct 20 if AF doesn't get here. Hoping there are other Oct 20th girls :)

AF is due Oct 2nd or so for me so I will be testing around Oct 1. Hoping this is the month for all of us :)

Cd9 today. Af is due around 10/8 or 10/9. I always say I won't test early which is probably true this month because my fiance is having a sa done next Thursday which means we will bd sunday and then we cant for the rest of the week which is most of my fertile period so I might just be on the sidelines this cycle. Well see though.

Think I'm out too and today it tomorrow will be CD1. Just started spitting :(so then next test date would be around the 19th oct

Think I'm out too and today it tomorrow will be CD1. Just started spitting :(so then next test date would be around the 19th oct

I will test oct 19th with you! :) Just realized the 20th is a monday and I prefer weekends for testing. Weekdays always leave me too excited and anxious which leads to no sleep for work lol.

Hey,

I'm on CD 2 today and hoping for an October pumpkin <3

Wishing you all the best of luck & hope to see you around!

x

CD 6 over here! Should ovulate mid/late next week and will likely start testing at 10DPO (around October 7th). Our anniversary is Oct 12th, so it would be such a wonderful gift to get a BFP that week! But it took 5 months to conceive DD, so we'll see... this will be our 1st cycle trying for baby #2 :) Good luck to all you ladies! :dust:

Thanks ladies! I've updated with the calendar. Anyone trying anything new this month?

Hello ladies. I started af just now so I am trying to be positive to stop myself from getting too down!

This is cycle 15 for us- no known reason why not happened yet- hoping we are just un lucky !

I will be testing 20th october x

Im CD2 after takimg norethisterone going for a 21 day blood test on the 9th so ill find out around the 15th if im out or not x

I am trying mucinex......see if it does anything.

I tried Mucinex last month. My CM seemed low (lower than normal) but I'm not totally sure why. Maybe I wasn't drinking as much water as normal because I was trying to get a positive OPK! But in theory Mucinex is great and I'll be using it again this month too :)

I'm also drinking grapefruit juice to increase CM and a few other "supplements". I have a whole list if you'd like to see! :)

CD3 for me. I'll be testing 17th October unless AF shows up early again! It's my 28th on the 19th so hoping for a birthday BFP :)

I'm really struggling with the whole wait before I can do a test! Feel like this is the longest wait of my life even though I've been doing it for months now! It's so hard not getting my hopes up, this is my first month of using ovulation tests and finding out the exact day I ovulated. I'm hoping thats boosted my odds of being pregnant this month!! Fingers crossed anyway!! X

I'm really struggling with the whole wait before I can do a test! Feel like this is the longest wait of my life even though I've been doing it for months now! It's so hard not getting my hopes up, this is my first month of using ovulation tests and finding out the exact day I ovulated. I'm hoping thats boosted my odds of being pregnant this month!! Fingers crossed anyway!! X

I vote we change the terminology from "two week wait" to "two week torture"! It truly is THE WORST. How many DPO are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->