I'm out! Anyone hoping for an October BFP?

I'm currently CD10 and expecting AF October 10....Hey, maybe a good sign!?!? :haha: :dohh: Hadn't thought that until I started typing it. I'm going to go with it!

Good luck all! Hope to see some BFPs in here!

:dust:

I vote we change the terminology from "two week wait" to "two week torture"! It truly is THE WORST. How many DPO are you?

TWT...I'm game for a terminology change. :thumbup: It really truly is an awful waiting period!

Hello ladies!! Can you put me down for October 10th? Hope that October is our lucky month. Baby dust to all.

I am trying mucinex......see if it does anything.

I tried Mucinex last month. My CM seemed low (lower than normal) but I'm not totally sure why. Maybe I wasn't drinking as much water as normal because I was trying to get a positive OPK! But in theory Mucinex is great and I'll be using it again this month too :)

I'm also drinking grapefruit juice to increase CM and a few other "supplements". I have a whole list if you'd like to see! :)

I missed it yesterday accidentally but back on this am. I am noticing that I am a bit more watery than normal. Whats with the grapefruit juice?

I tried Mucinex last month. My CM seemed low (lower than normal) but I'm not totally sure why. Maybe I wasn't drinking as much water as normal because I was trying to get a positive OPK! But in theory Mucinex is great and I'll be using it again this month too :)

I'm also drinking grapefruit juice to increase CM and a few other "supplements". I have a whole list if you'd like to see! :)

I missed it yesterday accidentally but back on this am. I am noticing that I am a bit more watery than normal. Whats with the grapefruit juice?

It's supposed to increase CM. I've been drinking it and did notice more creamy CM at the end of my cycle (even to where I was like uh, pregnancy symptom? But my temps were so low I knew it was just torture!) and I'm excited to see what happens during the fertile window!

Looks like we have some testing buddies in here already!

Can you put me down for October 3rd please? If my period doesn't come by 10dpo I will be pleased though!

It's supposed to increase CM. I've been drinking it and did notice more creamy CM at the end of my cycle (even to where I was like uh, pregnancy symptom? But my temps were so low I knew it was just torture!) and I'm excited to see what happens during the fertile window!

Oh ok I see. Maybe I will have to try it. Thursday is the big day for us. My fiance is having his sa :happydance: fingers crossed he can do it.

Things I did differently-

100mg vit B6
50mg vitex
Progesterone cream twice daily from CD14
High dose vitD3 every other day

In addition to my regular folic acid, omega oils and liquid iron.

100mg vit B6
50mg vitex

Did you notice any difference in your ovulation or CM with the vitex?

Oh ok I see. Maybe I will have to try it. Thursday is the big day for us. My fiance is having his sa :happydance: fingers crossed he can do it.

Woohoo! FX! Go hubby!

100mg vit B6
50mg vitex

Essentially no, last cycle I took 50mg of vit B and that delayed my ovulation by 4 days, I've got a near positive opk today and every cycle so far I get one like that followed by a very dark positive, so tomorrow will be my surge then at some point within 24 of that my ovulation; which'll make my ovulation 4 days late again so the same as before.

So impossible to know if vitex alone would've influenced it, but doubling my vit B hasn't made it any later.

I think there has been at increase in CM but it's hard to tell as we've had a lot of sex and therefore there's bound to be some umm 'yummy leftovers' :p

100mg vit B6
50mg vitex

Essentially no, last cycle I took 50mg of vit B and that delayed my ovulation by 4 days, I've got a near positive opk today and every cycle so far I get one like that followed by a very dark positive, so tomorrow will be my surge then at some point within 24 of that my ovulation; which'll make my ovulation 4 days late again so the same as before.

So impossible to know if vitex alone would've influenced it, but doubling my vit B hasn't made it any later.

I think there has been at increase in CM but it's hard to tell as we've had a lot of sex and therefore there's bound to be some umm 'yummy leftovers' :p

Interesting.. I already O pretty late for my cycle (CD 18 of a 29 day cycle) so I worry about delaying it further. You didn't take the Vitex last cycle?

100mg vit B6
50mg vitex

Interesting.. I already O pretty late for my cycle (CD 18 of a 29 day cycle) so I worry about delaying it further. You didn't take the Vitex last cycle?

My standard ovulation day is CD19 of a 35 day cycle but sadly since I started ttc my cycle has been between 26-28 days. Last month with the vit b it extended to 31 days with ovulation CD23, which was an extra day in my luteal phase at least but obviously had to wait longer for it.

I didn't take the vitex last cycle but it's just another tool to tame what I assume is an infertile prolactin level, everything aimed at getting that progesterone higher.

We'll see what happens :)

Hi can I join ? If you could put me down for testing on oct 10th ;)

Hi all, Af id due around the 18th of October, currently cd 8. I must admit I am feeling pretty deflated this cycle, it's the 4th since stopping breastfeeding :(

Things I am trying this cycle are pre-seed, soft cups, and I bought fertilaid for hubby but it hasn't arrived yet! I also bought some vitex but chickened out of taking it. My cycles are longish ( 32-36 days) and I was hoping it would make them shorter but then I read stories of it delaying ovulation by weeks so it's just sitting in the cupboard. Not sure when I'll test yet, my self control is usually non-existent by the time I get to 8 dpo!

Hoping you get your BFP this month Steph. I'd heard vitex, vit B and progesterone cream could all delay ovulation but happy to report a 4 day delay with all of them isn't too bad :) I had decided if no ovulation by CD30 I was going to cut them out.

DTD yesterday, and the two days before. It's a BDing mathathon here :wacko:

3dpo, not sure when I 'll test until I know when O arrives. Since ttc my cycles have been a few days longer but, i say mid-late October. Good luck to the October earlier testers!!!

I'll be testing on Oct. 16th! I quit charting/temping awhile back but I plan to start again this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->