I'm out! Anyone hoping for an October BFP?

Hoping you get your BFP this month Steph. I'd heard vitex, vit B and progesterone cream could all delay ovulation but happy to report a 4 day delay with all of them isn't too bad :) I had decided if no ovulation by CD30 I was going to cut them out.

DTD yesterday, and the two days before. It's a BDing mathathon here :wacko:

So let me get this straight - it did delay your O but your cycles lengthened too right? I don't mind delaying O a little if it lengthens my LP! Just as long as it doesn't eat into my LP - it's already shot enough!

3dpo, not sure when I 'll test until I know when O arrives. Since ttc my cycles have been a few days longer but, i say mid-late October. Good luck to the October earlier testers!!!

I put you down for Oct 22 :)

Hoping you get your BFP this month Steph. I'd heard vitex, vit B and progesterone cream could all delay ovulation but happy to report a 4 day delay with all of them isn't too bad :) I had decided if no ovulation by CD30 I was going to cut them out.

So let me get this straight - it did delay your O but your cycles lengthened too right? I don't mind delaying O a little if it lengthens my LP! Just as long as it doesn't eat into my LP - it's already shot enough!

Yes!!! :) that's right

Today is CD1 and I'll be testing on October 16th if AF doesn't show :)

Yes!!! :) that's right

OK, just checking. That's great! I"m a little nervous to take it, but I'll be taking it in Fertility Aid or whatever it is on Amazon that has so many great reviews. We'll see what happens! The description of Vitex almost sounds too good to be true!

Everyone has been updated on the calendar. Yay! We have so many testing buddies!

AF just arrived 2 days early... so on to another cycle for me.

Should be testing around 19th October... unless AF arrives early again.

Will be cycle 4.

AF just arrived 2 days early... so on to another cycle for me.

Should be testing around 19th October... unless AF arrives early again.

Will be cycle 4.

Welcome! And I'm cycle 4, testing on Oct 19 too :) But I'm TTC #1! Good luck to us huh?!

Hello! I am 3 DPO today. AF is due around the 4th but I will probably start testing the 1st! October has always been my DH and my favorite month so let's hope we get our first BFP!

Realised this morning that this is cycle 3 already, time is totally flying! I hate October as a month so not really expecting much from it. A nice normal cycle ready for a sticky bean in November or December will do me just fine right now.

Hello! I am 3 DPO today. AF is due around the 4th but I will probably start testing the 1st! October has always been my DH and my favorite month so let's hope we get our first BFP!

Yay! FX!

Realised this morning that this is cycle 3 already, time is totally flying! I hate October as a month so not really expecting much from it. A nice normal cycle ready for a sticky bean in November or December will do me just fine right now.

What?! You hate October?!?!

Oh yes. I'm a teacher so it comes right in time for kids getting over the new school year energy and turning into idiots. It gets colder, darker and generally more miserable outside. It's not time for Christmas but you have to save up for it and it seems like a long ass month between pay days. It's the only month I hate more than January. Except for the half term holiday which still seems forever away

Oh yes. I'm a teacher so it comes right in time for kids getting over the new school year energy and turning into idiots. It gets colder, darker and generally more miserable outside. It's not time for Christmas but you have to save up for it and it seems like a long ass month between pay days. It's the only month I hate more than January. Except for the half term holiday which still seems forever away

Oh, haha. Here in the States the weather is perfect and we all go totally apesh*t for halloween and pumpkin stuff!

I will be testing on the 8th. Currently cycle day 11. Can I just say...the wait seems like forever!! When I'm not trying it seems to sneak up so fast!

I will be testing on the 8th. Currently cycle day 11. Can I just say...the wait seems like forever!! When I'm not trying it seems to sneak up so fast!

Oh my gosh yes. I actually feel like waiting for the fertile window is even worse SOMEHOW. I feel so worthless!! I want to BD, chart, or POAS.... Bah!! Haha

lol i know if feels like i should be doing SOMETHING to help conceive this cycle but there's still 10 days before O! i think that's why I went internet-shopping crazy! The fertil-aid has arrived. I hope it gives those sperm a kick up the butt to get to that egg. If it doesn't work this cycle, I'm not sure there is anything else on the internet that I can buy!

I'm sexually exhausted. 4 days in a row and my DH doesn't do quickies.
Got positive yesterday and some ovulation pain in the night but looks like another positive today? So gonna have to go again I reckon. My poor vagina.

Are you meant to stop taking vitex after ovulation?

LOL emy poor you! Last month I got +ves 4 days in a row, and my dh kept taking longer and longer to finish, I'm glad we usually dtd at night time so he couldn't see my pained face!

As for vitex I have read conflicting info. It seems that it depends what you are taking it for. If it's for low progesterone then people take it through 1st trimester, if it's for lp then stop at bfp, and if it's for O then stop after ovulation. I have no idea tbh, it seems everyone does just whatever floats their boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->