I'M Out This Month, But I Figured Out When I Ovulate.

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
I got it!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
So I thought I ovulated on CD 14 going into CD 15 But NOoooooo....
I took my OPK and today it was positive and today is CD 11 ..So I ovulate CD 12 going into the morning of CD 13....
I knew something was off, cause last time I got my AF on November 4th 2010 and we DTD on November 12th and I ovulated on November 15th and I got pregnant (Sadly I lost my Ava) so that would have been 3 days before ovulation and that is the best time to get pregnant.. And also it is CD 9 that is the day for me to DTD to get pregnant.. I was so off on my ovulation. Most people think they ovulate on CD 14 and maybe most do, but not me :haha::haha::haha: I ovulate on CD12 into morning CD13..
So now I know i have to DTD on CD9 like if I get my AF on November 16th I should DTD on November 24h.. So it is ok I am out this month cause i figured out an important thing and that is my ovulation..
Just thought I would share, I am excited :happydance::happydance::happydance:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It's great to see you looking so positive, lovely!! :hugs::hugs: This is exactly the outlook we need to see!

Keeping everything crossed for you and looking out for that BFP so soon!! :hugs::happydance:

Awesome!! Way to be ahead of the game. Your post made me start thinking that I better start paying attention to my Oing schedule. That way when my dh and I start TTC in December I will know ahead of time when I'll be Oing.

Thanks!

yay! So pleased you got some ideas on ov now. Means your bfp could be around the corner xxx

You aint out get - get DH to to bed and do some rumpy pumpy babymaking and there's still time. I got my BFP with Evelyn and we only DTD on the day of my pos OPK and next 2 days :haha:

It's great to see you looking so positive, lovely!! :hugs::hugs: This is exactly the outlook we need to see!

Keeping everything crossed for you and looking out for that BFP so soon!! :hugs::happydance:
Thanks my sweet friend...OXOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awesome!! Way to be ahead of the game. Your post made me start thinking that I better start paying attention to my Oing schedule. That way when my dh and I start TTC in December I will know ahead of time when I'll be Oing.

Thanks!

I used the OPK with the smiley face..I love it this way when you get a smilie face you know ovulation is about 24 to 36 hours. With the other opk, the one where you have to see if both lines are the same color, well i could never figure them out, maybe I am color blind :wacko::wacko::wacko:
So if you get an OPK I would recommend the digital smiley one. I got mine in Walgreens for 39 bucks.. They say you are really fertile 5 days before ovulation and definitely at 3 days.It is good to know for sure when you ovulate..
Good Luck :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

yay! So pleased you got some ideas on ov now. Means your bfp could be around the corner xxx

You aint out get - get DH to to bed and do some rumpy pumpy babymaking and there's still time. I got my BFP with Evelyn and we only DTD on the day of my pos OPK and next 2 days :haha:

Thanks my buddy.. I am just wondering though do you ovulate the same time every month :wacko::wacko: You need a college degree plus a medical degree just to figure this ovulation shit out :wacko::wacko::wacko: It is exhausting, Sarah :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Great to hear you sounding so positive, Andrea! Makes me smile :)

Xxx

Ooooo Andy has IT figured out!!!! :happydance::happydance: Yippee skippy chicka!!

Now, on to some "productive" baby makin'!!!! :happydance:

Can't wait to hear all your updates! Makes my heart smile to hear you so upbeat.... :hugs: :kiss:

Ooooo Andy has IT figured out!!!! :happydance::happydance: Yippee skippy chicka!!

Now, on to some "productive" baby makin'!!!! :happydance:

Can't wait to hear all your updates! Makes my heart smile to hear you so upbeat.... :hugs: :kiss:

XOXOX thanks Kelly. love ya xoxox:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

since my m/c I used the CBD, first month after loss a smiley face but DIDN'T actually ovulate, then next month smiley face and got my BFP! :d Good luck, these really do help you catch sooner because you know the exact timing of ov! xxxx

Great stuff, Andy! Glad you found that out, it couldv'e led to lots of frustration otherwise. Good to see you sounding cheery and excited, Good luck for next month! XXX

Pleased to hear you a bit happier!!!

I need to start monitoring my cycle. But I have a very wide and fluctuating cycle (5-6 weeks !!)

Still waiting to get period first though.

I get odd cramps down there now and again. Just putting it down to ´getting back to normal´. Would you all agree?

I get odd cramps down there now and again. Just putting it down to ´getting back to normal´. Would you all agree?

yes...I had cramps now and then for weeks afterwards. Hope your cycle settles down soon xxx

since my m/c I used the CBD, first month after loss a smiley face but DIDN'T actually ovulate, then next month smiley face and got my BFP! :d Good luck, these really do help you catch sooner because you know the exact timing of ov! xxxx

Thanks and Congrats :hugs::hugs: I could not believe I got a smiley face on CD11 I was in shock. Most people think they ovulate on CD 14 but most do not, that is why it is hard in reality to actually get pregnant. SO I should ovulate tonight on CD12 into maybe CD 13. Before I thought it was CD 14 into 15 that is a big difference when you are trying for a baby. Glad I bought the OPK and I have the same one the ClearBlue.. XOOXOX :kiss::kiss:

Great stuff, Andy! Glad you found that out, it couldv'e led to lots of frustration otherwise. Good to see you sounding cheery and excited, Good luck for next month! XXX

Thank you SO very much.. You are right I would have been totally frustrated. This ovulation thing is really hard to understand, people don't realize how complicated it is. Now I just need to make sure for next month, cause i am reading that you don't ovulate on the same days each month, so there is more work to be done. Maybe I am one of the people who do ovulate at the same time every month, I hope so/:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I need to start monitoring my cycle. But I have a very wide and fluctuating cycle (5-6 weeks !!)

Yes I would put it down to getting back to normal :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I am sorry you even have to go through that :cry::cry: XOOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Things will be ok...

I would agree too. Your uterus will cramp as it is getting back to normal size. I hated the feeling as it reminded me of labouring and losing the boys but it stopped after a few weeks. Hope that helps. xx

Woohoo- I'm delighted that you got your smiley face & have figured it out. Your right about needing a degree to understand all this O stuff. I too though I O'd around Day 13/14 but according to FF I didn't ovulate til day 17 this month and I got a positve OPK on the 16th ( well I think it was positive. It was an internet cheapie & they are so hard to make out).

I really hope this is your month love. You deserve it. :hugs::hugs:

yay great to hear andrea!!! i ovulate super late and i always thought i was oving on cd14 or 15 too..just goes to show i dont think any of us fall into the 'normal' category!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx get down to baby making!!!!!!!!

I am a little confused, can some of you help me here?
Ok here it is
I got a positive smiley face on the opk
October 30, 3:45 pm..Count Day 11
October 30, 7:45 pm Count Day11 still positive
October 31, 12:45pm Count day 12 still positive
November 1, 6:40 am Count day 13 Negative
So when did I actually ovulate?
Yesterday at 12 :45 I got the positive but about 8 pm last night I got these horrible sharp pains like I was going to ovulate :wacko: I am confused because they say 24 to 36 hours till you ovulate when you get a smiley face so if I got a smiley face yesterday at 12:45 that would mean the soonest (24 hrs) I could ovulate would be today at 12:45 pm (Afternoon) but I just took it it at 6:40 am and it is negative and that is only 16 hrs from my smiley face and 33 hours from my first positive smiley face on 10/30 at 3:45 pm.. So confused again :cry::cry::cry:

hey hun i really dont know about those ovulation tests i could never understand them. all i knew was when i got a positive i would dtd with my oh straight away and for about a week after lol!!!!!!! hope you find someone who is an expert xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->