I'm Over It....But I Love It

Taurus8484

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
I look like an elephant, I can't see my toes, my feet are swollen and hurt, I have varicose veins in my legs that are sticking out, I can't get comfortable at my desk at work and my bum hurts from sitting all day, I can't roll over in bed without a huge effort, sometimes I feel like I can't breathe, I have insomnia, I have dark long hair all over my stomach making me feel so sexy, I have gone off sex, sometimes I get heartburn and reflux making it impossible to sleep, I think I have the beginning of SPD and I have to wear a panty liner as otherwise the discharge makes me feel wet...................................but I would do this for many more months if I had too to meet my beautiful son......can't wait to see him and hold him for the first time, brings tears to my eyes :cloud9:

Not long now Honey. Xx (I'm still waiting on a bump pic update!)
I'm hearin' ya....
Bubs is too close to my ribs....
I discovered more stretch marks today. (They might have been there before... I wouldn't have known as I couldn't see all of my bump. :dohh: Made the mistake of looking in the mirror at my uncovered bump... Argh! That was scary). Had a teary because I only got a couple of stretchies with DD and that was AFTER she was born! Makes me wonder what's to come.
My new time to wake up is between 2:30-2:45am.
I have a cold. My back aches if I stand for too long. I waddle. I have no desire to DTD... I haven't seen my hoohar in a loonnng time so its too hard to shave so i'll have to book in for a wax... which i'm not looking forward to (on a few different levels!) Yet, I'm soooo not ready to meet my little man yet. :dohh:
Are you close to finishing work? Xxx

Hi Bubsta.....

I know, have to do bump picture.......

Havent found any stretch marks yet, but I still have 6 weeks to develop them :wacko:

I made the mistake a couple of weeks ago, thought I might clean up down there a little with a shaver.......got hubby's shaving mirror, sat on the edge of the tub and put mirror down there.......nearly fell off the tub!!!! OMG!!!!!! It was so swollen it looked deformed....needless to say I put the mirror down and thought stuff it :haha:

Finish on the 10th May.........can't wait......not working Wednesday's now so at least it gives me a chance to refresh...:happydance:

Lol, that's one of the reasons I'm not looking forward to having a wax!! :blush: Swollen... Neglected for too long... Extra weight AND NOW stretchies! :happydance: Doesn't that give a girl confidence to show her bits! :dohh:

Doesn't sound like sitting on the edge of the bath is a good plan then Hun :haha: your doing better than me lasting at work til the 10th. I finished on Friday TG. I hope the next couple of weeks fly for you Hun. At least this week is a 3day week for you. :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->