Im over the moon to say....

awh congrats! so pleased for u :flower:

Yay!!! Good luck and I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

Thank you so much ladies. Fingers crossed we will all be moving over very soon! :hugs: :kiss:

:happydance:

Ohh, and one day until your last pill sweety! yay!!! Will you be NTNP after that?

Wooooooooooo!
Yay I cant wait to have you in the 'trimester' sections with me :) xxx

YAY! I hope it doesn't take too long but we need to be realistic. But it's soooo hard to be! I have never 'tried' before, Draz just happened, even though I was on the pill! I don't want to be at work, I want to be :sex: :)rofl: Not in a 'wanting it' way, but in a wanting baby way! pooooor hubby!)

:happydance:

Ohh, and one day until your last pill sweety! yay!!! Will you be NTNP after that?

no :(:cry:

we arn''t starting TTC till december, I have tried to get DP to let us NTNP until december but hes having none of it lol

I'm so happy for you! And check my siggy! We can be buddies! :D I'm afraid to leave this section though.....the ttc temping and all that is freaking me out LOL

Seriously though, I'm thrilled for you! :D

Aww buttonnose :hugs: That will come along so so soon sweety. Fingers crossed we will be in first tri together! :)

Lipsy, my dear sweet girl, I am not sure what you have done because your siggy looks the same. :rofl: Press 'save', not 'preview' girlie! :hugs: I hope you like my new new addition :)

Fantastic News!!

How exciting!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
Good Luck and keep taking those vits!!

:thumbup::thumbup:

Emma.xx

ah congrats i have to say maybe even a little jealous:rofl::loopy:

hahaha! switched wtt to ntnp in my siggy, that's it! but I changed my signature too :)

welldone and MASSIVE congrats hun! Its great to see girls who've waited so long finally move over! Best of luck to you both!

xxxx

Woo, congrats :D Myself and OH made this decision toothis past week so fingers crossed all around xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->