I'm ovulating - follow my cycle!

JumpingIn

Mummy+TTC#2
Reaction score
Hi guys, cycle number 2 here. I got my positive OPK today on day 16, very exciting!

We're using Preseed this cycle along with a "fertility spray" from Boots. I'm thinking we should just do as much as possible in the next 48 hours :haha:

I also did EPO last cycle but I became really slack about it this month, I think I've only taken 4 tablets in total. I really am noticing the lack of EWCM. Back to it next month if needed!

Is anyone else around ovulation at the moment?

I just ovulated yesterday so we will be in the TWW together! fx for you!

Best of luck Shedevil, let's wait it out together :happydance:

Here are my OPKs from yesterday and today. I wonder when I will actually ovulate or if I already have...
I think the line is slightly darker today than yesterday, although they're both as dark as the control...

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/661/hq9g91.jpg

I usually try to DTD every day of my fertile window. My OB told me to DTD every second day from CD10 to CD18 so maybe whatever works best for you

I'm hoping I o today! Pos opks yest but neg by the evening, no rise in bbt yet but hoping o is today good luck everyone xx

Good luck! fx for you! Hope you catch it and get your lil rainbow

Pretty sure o was today for me. Time to symptom spot

Got up stupidly early needing to POAS just to confirm we caught it...CD18 today and I still have a very strong line, but I think it's fainter than yesterday's. When do you ladies plan to start testing? I'm going to be really good and wait until at least 10dpo...Last cycle I started at 7 :haha:

https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/babyandus2/werehavingababy_zps3c3d3beb.jpg

:cloud9: 11DPO

So here's what happened. I haven't been updating here, been too excited/stressed, sorry!

8DPO: Very faint positive. Superdrug cheapie early result test.
9DPO: 3 negatives FRER
10DPO: Didn't test - too disappointed
11DPO (today): This on Clearblue, turned to a plus sign straight away! Waiting for FMU to retest, stupidly didn't go in a cup so I could multitest. Rushing out for digis asap tomorrow!

Those Superdrug tests are the best IMO I got my positive at 7dpo on those with my now 11 month old they are super reliable! Congratulations!!!! Xxxx

Thank you, so impressed with Superdrug and a bit disappointed with FRER! I was sure I'd get lines on them after the 8DPO result, but I should have stuck with cheapies!

If there's a next time I'll def just do Superdrug tests!

I think they're more sensitive than frer as they're 10miu! They're fab and I would use them over frer any day, wishing you masses of luck, so pleased for you:) xxxx

Oh and mine was a v faint pos on SD at 7dpo so DW:) xxx

Thanks lovely, so happy right now! I'm going to buy a load more Superdrug specials tomorrow to confirm as well as digis so hopefully I'll get some dark lines. Is my line dark enough? It did fade after the time window, but it showed within seconds of taking it!

:happydance:

Its perfect for your dpo! I bought loads of SD tests with Brooklyn and tested til I was like 5 weeks lol silly me, come back and show me your progression with the SD tests? I have to obsess over someone elses as mine are BFN!! Xxx

:hugs: Course I will! Good luck! Your little one is such a sweetie by the way! Aw! Think hormones are playing with me already, want to squish his little cheeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->