Im pregnant with my first -- my boyfriends 3rd child -- his ex cant stand it.

Crimson1

Reaction score
Lord i dont even know where to start.

Well im 8 weeks pregnant and at times feel excited and at other times feel let down.

My boyfriend is excited to start a family with me with the other 2 envolved (who i love very much). But when the ex found out all hell broke loose. She went as far to say this child will starve after they attend court for child support!!!!!!!!!! Callin me and my unborn child obscene names and with holding his other 2 kids. And he doesnt always tell me eveything she says, i have to go searching for it when he is sleeping. It is unknown to me whether or not he sticks up for me and the baby.

He acts like hes scared of her sometimes and i cant stand that sh*t!! I dont know if that is because hes scared that she will never allow him to see his other 2 kids?

She is vile and so caniving its unreal.

Please tell me how to handle this before i kick her butt.

You just have to be the bigger person. Be sure to keep all of what she says in writing. It'll come in handy in the courthouse. But yup just lots of deep breaths. She's bitter but don't let her affect you enjoying your pregnancy or your relationship because that's what she wants. She's hurting in her own way. Doesn't justify it though. Sorry she's being a bitch. Also make all requests to see the kids in writing so you can prove she is withholding them. That will also help in court.

Side note, stop going through his phone :p as a former phone snooper, I can tell you right now nothing good/healthy comes out of digging through someone's phone ;)

Do not stoop to her level, you or your bf. moms tend to have favor in court so if he so much as calls her a name or raises his voice it'll hurt his case

What an absolute bitch :(

Keep absolutely everything that you find, all the slagging off, all the vile things she says about you and the baby and get a good solicitor for when it goes to court - if she's serious that is and not just throwing her toys out of her pram. It will work in your favour. For now though, don't let her misury steal your happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->