I'm pregnant!

mouse_chicky

Reaction score
I can't believe it. It doesn't feel real. This is only our 3rd cycle. I got up at 4:30 morning and took a cheapy test. After a little over 2 minutes, I thought I saw a faint line. I woke my husband up, which was very hard to do, and he said "it's just a vertical line, no horizontal line." I pointed out that it wasn't going to have a plus sign, that a very faint vertical was still positive. Then just to make sure, I took a digital ept, and it flashed "pregnant" in 2 1/2 minutes.:happydance:Once I showed him this, he said, "I told you so." He'd called it for weeks. I've had symptoms of achy breasts and nausea for a while, but I thought it was all in my head. OMG :bfp:! There's no way I can sleep now!

Thanks everyone! I'm not sure how many DPO, but if we go by my last AF, I'm almost 5 weeks.:dust:

congrats wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months :)

:happydance: Congratulations, I'm so happy for you... Heres to a super sticky bean and happy & healthy pregnancy... WOOOHOOOOO

:happydance: congrats hun x

wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :) xx

I can't believe it. It doesn't feel real. This is only our 3rd cycle. I got up at 4:30 morning and took a cheapy test. After a little over 2 minutes, I thought I saw a faint line. I woke my husband up, which was very hard to do, and he said "it's just a vertical line, no horizontal line." I pointed out that it wasn't going to have a plus sign, that a very faint vertical was still positive. Then just to make sure, I took a digital ept, and it flashed "pregnant" in 2 1/2 minutes.:happydance:Once I showed him this, he said, "I told you so." He'd called it for weeks. I've had symptoms of achy breasts and nausea for a while, but I thought it was all in my head. OMG :bfp:! There's no way I can sleep now!

I couldnt sleep the entire night. Congrats!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->