I'm pretty sure she's run out of room in there!

CupcakeBaby

Pregnant with a Princess
Reaction score
I'm 34+3 and really feel like my little lady has no space left in there. All her movements are big, twisty ones and are getting very uncomfortable!

Will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks!

Same here, can not understand where all my organs have gone as he seems to take up my entire body. Can't possibly be any room left.

I so agree!! her movements are almost violent now lol, they hurt and she stretches right out all the time!! xxx

I feel like that at 31 weeks!! Most movements are painful now and twisty

X

Ive been feeling like this since about 30 weeks..everyone keeps saying that ill have her early cause shes going to run out of room and that scares the life out of me!

I am feeling the same...I feel completly stuffed and don't think there is much room left. Can't wait till a few more weeks to finally meet him.

A few weeks back I actually said the same thing and wondered how on earth she could possibly grow more with no room! But my bump is just stretching further and further and feels tighter and tighter! And her movements feel stronger by the day lol!

i feel the same way!!!!! i have two baking so that might be part of it, but their movements are different now and i just dont think there can be much more room in there!

I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow and she has definitely run out of room. People keep asking to feel her kick and I tell them that she doesn't kick much anymore and they all start saying I need to go in to be monitored but I can feel definite movements just not kicks. LOTS of hiccups and then some serious stretches and twists and turns. I get the occasional kick to the ribs but thankfully she's been laying off her hard kicks these past few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->