Im really proud ...

bumpsx4

Reaction score
of my dd she has been out of nappies since jan during the day...and has been doing really good.:happydance:

last thursday night we decided that as we didnt have her nite time nappies that we would try and get her dry at nite also .....well she has been brilant i was expecting wet sheets ,sleepless nights but we have had none of those she has been dry every single night :happydance::happydance:
and ive been having some good nightsleep which is something i miss as she used to wake up every night for a drink.

I've attempted to potty train wee man during the day but he's not having any of it at the moment. He can tell me when he needs his bum changed, he knows what pee pee and poo poo are... but he just refuses to use the toilet ><

Well done to your DD and so you should be proud :) Any tips of how I can get my little girl dry through the nights as she will be 4 next month and still needs to wear a pamper to bed as its soaked when she wakes up in the morning, and as for my 2nd daughter shes 3 in november but refuses to go anywhere near a potty or a toilet I have even bought her character toilet seat and let her stick stickers on but shes having none of it!

Well done to your DD and so you should be proud :) Any tips of how I can get my little girl dry through the nights as she will be 4 next month and still needs to wear a pamper to bed as its soaked when she wakes up in the morning, and as for my 2nd daughter shes 3 in november but refuses to go anywhere near a potty or a toilet I have even bought her character toilet seat and let her stick stickers on but shes having none of it!

Do you give your dd a drink when she goes to bed ?
we stopped our dd having a drink after 6pm and i also lifted her to the toilet before we went to bed ...
as for your other dd we let Kaela run around with no knickers on in the beginning and just kept an eye on her just incase she needed a wee and then sat her down on the potty she soon got used to using it we also sat her down on it with biscuits and a drink in front of her fav tv show
also what about your other dd (4) does dd(2) not copy her, that could be a good way of teaching her maybe put her dolly on it and pretend they are going for a wee

she will use the potty when she is ready so dont worry too much she get there Good Luck !!

Wow bumpsx4! How proud you must be! Well done on your efforts!

:happydance: That's brilliant, I'm at the stage where I need to start getting my little one potty trained but she doesn't tell me when she needs to pee only poo. She's really happy in her nappies too! Like with everything, she'll do it when she's ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->