Im really struggling today..

moomoo

Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!
Reaction score
For some reason, today im really struggling..im finding it soooo hard. I just feel so bitter, esp when i hear that people have everything in their life. They have everything handed to them on a plate, including pregnancy. Everything we have, we have worked so hard for and we have no luck..ever. We cant even keep a baby!

Sorry for the rant, just feeling a bit down. Maybe its the hormones? :hissy:

Im sorry i understand how you are feeling. Let try and be positive, before we know it we will be moaning about our stretch marks and back ache :hugs:
Hope you feel a bit better soon :hugs:

awe im sorry to hear that yeah i hate when that happens

lots of hugs hun....:hugs:

it isn't easy, and i totally agree, some people really do seem to have everything handed to them on a plate......

hey moomoo - where are you at in your cycle hon? Did you use OPKs since your mc? Did you get a postive OPK? Have you had a period since?

Whatever the answers are to these questions - I just want to encourage you that there is every chance it is going to be you with the sticky :bfp: next. If you are TTC now, try to focus on the new hope that brings. Of course you need to let yourself be sad too - but I'm sure things will change for you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->