im really struggling!!!

Rainbow gems

Reaction score
I have a 3 yr old who is in nursery, and because i feel tired all day by no later than 4/5pm we both get in my bed and by 6pm both snoring away and don't get up till the next morning (other than when i wake up for half hours at times)

yet it can be 8am and i still don't want to get up as i feel like ive never slept.
in sick of feeling tired 24/7 and MS and constant migraines!!!
i feel so selfish because my LO os going through the toilet stage and telling him to be quiet all the time because i have a migraine, not to mention only having 5 hours play/us time

Hopefully when you hit second tri. you will have more energy, that's what happened to me. With my first I was exhausted all the time. I would take a nap at 5 in the evening and then get up and be back in bed by 8 or 9. With my second I had energy all the time. I was never exhausted, and it's funny because she is the exact same way now!
Now with my third, I am SO TIRED ALL THE TIME! It's worse than my first was even. All I want to do is sleep. I fight it as much as possible but most days it's really hard! Just remember this too shall pass, it's a stage in your life, and before you know it you will have your baby, and be adjusting to those changes in life too :)

with this pregnancy I have been way more tiered, I am in bed with lo at 7.30 lol I am barely seeing my husband, he gets back I serve tea then give lo bath then me and lo crash. LO has had more cuddles lying on couch just reading and watching films rather than going for long walks as so exhausted. Im sure we will feel better by second trimester. I don't think cold weather helps, I want to hibernate haha. Hope you feel better

I have been incredibly ill for the past 6 weeks... cant get out of bed kind of sick ( thank god I had a 5 week xmas holiday ) I have been taking diclectin which gives me a few hours of humanity but it knocks me out for 16 hours straight... my kids have been spending lots of time in bed with me or helping themselves around the kitchen etc... :( I keep lots of snacks easily accessible. I go back to work and my graduate school night class next week and I am so worried I won't manage.... I will be 11 weeks so hopefully things will be better soon but in past pregnancies I was sick till the 16-18 week mark.. I'm a teacher and don't have a good work environment so i'm pretty worried about it... worst case I have a couple weeks med leave that I can take so if its really bad they find a sub and I take a few more weeks off... they wont like it though which wont help with the current working environment...

Don't feel bad about your kids and husband... this works out to just a short time in a long life and they should love you all the more for what you are willing to go through for the family.

sannod its difficult with the sickness but doable, I was a teacher in my first pregnancy and it sounds like you have hyperemesis like I did. Can they give you other pills. I found once I was a bit more on even keel and made sure to eat was not as bad. I had to take bottles of water around with me and make sure I regularly ate (this is what hospital told me as if you become dehydrated on have not eaten enough you will feel worse) part of the agreement with my head teacher for my maternity agreement was that they realised I may need to pop out of the classroom and leave the class with the teaching assistant. I was sick all way through but it wasn't as bad in the second and third trimester.
Hope everyone feels better, at the moment I am in cuddled in bed with my daughter while she watches tweenies and she isn't bothered one jot, she loves our cuddles and I just hope like my other pregnancy I have more energy in second trimester. Its to cold and yucky to go out anyway

It such a cruel joke that when you feel worse in terms of illness and tiredness is when people don't know and cant see your pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->