I'm sad

Thank you for all your messages. I've joined the SANDS forum and have been reading through the personal stories there. I think next time I won't be able to enjoy it until I have my baby safely in my arms - there are so many healthy babies that just die. In a happier parallel universe we would be leaving for our 4D scan right now, it was booked for 10am :cry:

Does it sound terrible that I want to start trying again? I know I can never replace Victor and I don't want to, but we are both so ready to be parents. And I've read that unless you're breastfeeding, you are very fertile after you have a baby. I'd hate to wait and then find it takes a year or more to get pregnant. My doctor said that everything has healed by 6 weeks, and it takes a while before a baby is big enough to put any pressure on the uterus. Has anyone else gotten pregnant so soon after a c-section?

Again mugzy im so sorry for your loss. I wish i can give you the answers you are looking for.... It is adviced to wait a while, but if your docotr gives you the all clear go for it....

In my case i never got AF after i had CJ, and it took my c-section a very long time to heal as i was cut from hip to hip. It actually closed only about 3-4months afterwards....

My advice is follow your heart hun, it is not up to any of us to decide of change your mind... follow your heart....:hug:

I agree with jacky. Follow your heart babe. Nothing will replace Victor, and that is not what this is about, but there is nothing like new hope for healing. As soon as doc thinks its ok for you - if your heart is leading you should follow. I am praying for a :bfp: and happy healthy pregnancy honey. :hug:

I'm so so sorry 4 ur loss hun, :hugs: xx

oh my god mugzy, I am so sorry. I can't believe this has happened, im devestated for you. i don't know what to say babe, I really am so sorry
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mugzy (((( )))) I am so sorry for the loss of little Victor. My third baby, Honey was stillborn at 36+6 due to medical negligence on the 16th May 2007. The regrets and what if's are so normal, I beat myself up even though it was the doctors fault. As for trying again, I knew even before Honey was born (we were sent home for a night after finding out she had slipped away) that we would try again, after two months we felt we were as ready as were ever going to be (you can never fully prepare your self for pregnancy after loss, and how ever long you wait it is gonna be scary), month one we conceived, so three months after Honey, our new baby was due the 14th May 2008, this was the day Honey slipped away inside me in 2007. I

I am glad you join SANDS, it really helped me through the rawest of my emotions, and it continues to help on the bad days. I am Honey's Mummy on there if you need anything pm me. Once again I am so sorry for you, and your oh. Sending Victor floaty kisses

Love Tasha

Ps MY 4th baby was an emergency c section and we were told to try again when ever we are ready.

I am so so sorry ((((((((hugs))))))))))
I feel so much for what you and Dan must be going through .
I cant put into words how much I am feeling for you xxx
Talk to each other and stay close to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->