Im scared- I think I jusy lost my mucus plug

louise, it dont just "plop" out lol, mine was coming away all day! its basically just there when wiping

No Terrie, because I havent posted one sice I was 6 months. ;)

And Yvanne, I thought it plopped out like one big glob of snot? LOL. Thats what I was told to look for. Oooer.

not always, with both mine, i was losing it for about a day before, mine was pink to being with then reddy/brown

Sorry for the details here but I had this stringy stuff for a while near the end of my pregnancy, I used thrush treatment as advised by my midwife and had my urine tested but nothing was up there, so I think it's just normal.

My show was more like bloody discharge (transparent with blood running through it) then I had more blood appearing and finally a few hours later a clot looking thing which is the plug I think. I got my contractions shortly after that, but some women don't start for ages.

Mine definately didn't plop out, it was there when I wiped after I'd been having contractions.

Mine definately didn't plop out, it was there when I wiped after I'd been having contractions.

Same happened for me too, ide been havin on off contractions then i went the loo on the moday and i wiped an there was a bloody mucusy (sp) show then Kai arrived on the friday!
Some woman though have a show an still 2 weeks later still nothing dont they??
x

A plug can reform its self anyway so you may find that it bungs itself back up again.

My plug came out in little lumps wasn't one big one.

Louise no excuses get the bump pic up!

Personally i think its hard to say if its your mucous plug without u being examined cus everyones is gonna be bit different. mines coming out now at 31 weeks and has been coming in little clumps of thick white gunk sometimes mixed with yellowish jelly stuff for a few weeks. Apparently it can reform itself anyway xx

I started losing small yellow coloured jelly a week or two before my due date and I went 2 weeks over and had to be induced.

It doesn't necessarily mean labour is imminent it's just your bodies way of preparing (like Braxton Hicks).

Cx

Ive had this too. But was too shy to ask about it lol. A yellow jelly goo like discharge that i noticed in the loo and also when i wiped. Tiny stringy brown bits too. I'm guessing this is my plug, well part of it??

you can lose your plug a few times towards teh end, if your body doesnt to in to labour then it will re form itself.

I had alot of it when i was prengnat with Coby and i have noticed over the past week that im getting brown disscharge again, im not worried tho

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->