I'm scared I've had a MMC

Hope your bean is okay. It would've been nice if she confirmed whether a fetus could be seen or not. I think at that stage you should be able to see a fetal pole or something (small) - heartbeat could be hit or miss at that stage. Hopefully when you go next week you'll see more. How are you feeling, physically today (symptoms)?

Oh no I'm so sorry you have to go through this wait. I had to do the same with last pregnancy and it is horrible waiting to see if things develop. Mine was a slow developer but caught up by the middle of the 7th week. I've heard numerous stories of people measuring behind at this stage. I purposely waited til 7 weeks this time for that exact reason. Hope everything is ok and this week goes by quickly for you. :hugs:

Hope your bean is okay. It would've been nice if she confirmed whether a fetus could be seen or not. I think at that stage you should be able to see a fetal pole or something (small) - heartbeat could be hit or miss at that stage. Hopefully when you go next week you'll see more. How are you feeling, physically today (symptoms)?

I hope so too. I do not feel pregnant... Not really... Boobs are kinda sore... Odd cramping now and then and bloated. Other than that I am fine, which is why I'm worrying so much. I have another scan a week today. I honestly don't think il make it that far. Although I have no spotting or bleeding? I just want a yes or a no so I can move on😭

I hope so too. I do not feel pregnant... Not really... Boobs are kinda sore... Odd cramping now and then and bloated. Other than that I am fine, which is why I'm worrying so much. I have another scan a week today. I honestly don't think il make it that far. Although I have no spotting or bleeding? I just want a yes or a no so I can move on😭

Oh and I'm extremely tired all the time.

Sounds to me like you have a lot of the symptoms!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->