im scared

zowie_86

Reaction score
i had my little boy archie in 2006 by emergancy c/section at 35 weeks weighing 3lb 2oz he was in hospital for 4 long weeks and once i had go my bundle of joy home i suffered from postnatal depression, i am now 21 weeks pregnant with my second child and scared it will happen again.:cry:

:hugs: Hav u spoke to ur consulant about chances of it happening again ?

yes, they have refferd me as a high risk pregnancy and said they will keep a close eye on me this time but to be honest i feel i have had less communication with them this time than i did with the 1st,i have my 2nd scan tomorrow morning and it will only be the second time i have been to the hospital and my midwife has only seen me once and the fact that my belly isnt really growing is adding to my concern.

What was the cause of the first pre-term birth?

:hugs: I think they should start seeing u more often now as times getting closer to when u deliverd last time xxx

Hi Hun
Ive had 3 pre-term deliverys but mines because i have placenta problems, speak to your midwife about your concerns and if you are that worried demand to see a consultant you have a right to. Hope everything goes ok take care xx

there was a couple ov things wich caused me to have an emergancy c/section,the doc said his placenter had stoped working properly from 28 weeks,he had no water around him and is cord was wapped round his neck twice if i hadnt of taken my self in to hospital due to lack ov movements my beautifull little boy wouldnt be here. im not feeling to bad at the mo as i went for my 20 week scan today and all went well and im expecting a little girl :happydance:

ah congrats hun bet your pleased 1 of each, it might be totally different delivery can vary with the sex of the baby. did they see any probs on the scan? xx

ah congrats hun bet your pleased 1 of each, it might be totally different delivery can vary with the sex of the baby. did they see any probs on the scan? xx

they said everything looks fine at the mo and all is well,i have an appointment with my consultant on tuesday so i think i will express my concerns and see what they say. xx

Glad everything is sounding ok. I think it would be abnormal not to worry, but hopefully as the weeks pass then that worry will lesten. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->