I'm scared :(

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm not new to BNB but I'm new to this catergory. I'm scared. I think my first cousin mat be infertile but her mother(my aunt by marriage) had no trouble conceiving. And that's on my dad's side. My first cousin on my moms side his GF mc but I don't know the cause of the mc.And his mother(my aunt from blood) had no trouble conceiving 3 boys. My cousin and his GF got preg right away easily. My second cousin on my dad's side had 3 mc. My second cousin on my moms side had one mc. My dad's sis (my blood aunt) had endo and mc her second baby. Endo runs in my family. I try to think pos. Our of all the generations my maternal and paternal grandmothers had endo, my moms sis and dad's sis had endo, and my mom had endo, and my younger sis had endo and all got pregnant easily multiple times(minus my younger sis). I'm just worried to death I'm in the same boat and have loads of Endo that would cause me infertility. Can someone please tell me I'm not alone?? I'm trying to be patient because I'm TTC#1 and this is my first cycle trying. But I'm also 31 and have heard that once you reach 35 it's much harder to get pregnant. Please tell me I'm not alone. I'm scared. If you read my entire post thank you. All support and responses welcome :)

Don't be scared you have the knowledge and the power to use it.
You know endo could be an issue so get a GP referral as soon as you can esp if you are planning to use the NHS. They tend to have rather long waiting lists and you can keep trying while you are on the list.

PS This is the secondary infertility board for ladies who already have a baby, you will get more responses on the main LTTTC board. Good Luck on your journey.

I agree with what tommyg has written. Do you have symptoms of endo?

Try not to worry too much but mention it to your doctor for peace of mind and then they can take it further. Remember it can take a 'healthy normal' couple 12-18 months to get pregnant, so can take some time.

All the best of luck on your TTC journey X

Victoria do you want to join the "trying for 2.5 years thread" it's not as busy as it was but its still got a good bunch who pop in.

I agree with what tommyg has written. Do you have symptoms of endo?

Try not to worry too much but mention it to your doctor for peace of mind and then they can take it further. Remember it can take a 'healthy normal' couple 12-18 months to get pregnant, so can take some time.

All the best of luck on your TTC journey X

Thanks for the response. I have some symptoms such as semi painful bowel movements during AF. Cramps and low back ache that I need prescription strength ibuprofen to help. Nausea during AF.

hi there try not to worry, relax and enjoy trying, if nothing happens in 6 months id visit your doctor to talk about your concerns i know people who are infertile and noone else in their family has fertility problems and people who have family history of fertility problems who had no problem getting pregnant it dosnt mean anything i hope you get your bfp soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->