I'm sick of being overdue!

shimmy

mummy , daddy and baby
Reaction score
I know its only four days for me, but nothing has been happening. I had cramps then they went, had sickness, it went.and so on! Everyday I wake up more :( I'm just so tired of being massive and unable to walk!! How are you very overdue ladies coping? :flower:

I feel for you. Ive been overdue with my dd by 9 days and my ds by 5. I am only 34wks and am thoroughly fed up being pregnant. I have still 6wks to go boo hoo....
Hope it happens soon for you. x

I feel your pain! I'm only one day over due, but hate it. Like you I've seemed to have lost all labor symptoms. Was having contractions from week 37 to the beginning of week 39, now it's all stopped. Ugh!

I feel you. With my first I was 3 weeks overdue. I was so miserable! I tried every old wives tale in the book. I walked more stairs those weeks than I think I ever did in my life. And drinking caster oil was by far the worst old wives tale that didn't work.

Me to! After my EDD came and went I felt so dissapointed and teary, like an anti climax as been having cramps since last Tuesday. Its definately a weird kinda limbo isnt it, just when youre getting your head in gear and preparing for the labour and it fizzles out as a non starter arghhh. I know we're told to relax and try not to think about it but thats just like saying dont think about pink elephants! I was up all night cramping but yet again has fizzled out. I'm having a visit by a reflexologist soon to try and jump start things. Just keep thinking it will be any day now! Good luck x

I just got an email from Mothercare saying Congrats on your new baby! sniffff!! I'm the last to drop from my antenatal group as well!

I feel you. With my first I was 3 weeks overdue. I was so miserable! I tried every old wives tale in the book. I walked more stairs those weeks than I think I ever did in my life. And drinking caster oil was by far the worst old wives tale that didn't work.

Lucy - 3 weeks - did you go into labour naturally in the end? x

just tri-hopping. i was 8 days over with my DD

oh and it was prob just a coincidence but eating fresh pineapple and having a hot curry worked for me

I just got an email from Mothercare saying Congrats on your new baby! sniffff!! I'm the last to drop from my antenatal group as well!
I've had a couple of congratulations emails sent through last week too, it was very :( lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->