• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im slightly confused with my body :?

MrsGAnderson

♥ Mummy to Elise Grace ♥
Reaction score
Hey girls... kinda wanted to rant about my body (first time iv done this :wacko: but im so confused!!)

I havnt got many symptoms but my breast have been so sore and swollen for the last week or so and over the last 4-5days iv been leaking urine? (or what i think is urine) TMI alert - it smells like urine but i dont feel it coming out.
Other than that i have quite a swollen abdomen?

I tested this POAS this morning and it came back clearly negative (but i used a tesco test -i think they are 50hcg? im not sure) and i dont know when my periods are as i have PCOS so they are everywhere. if i had a normal 28 cycle i would be due :witch: this friday. my last AF was 13th August.

I have been trying for 9months now, although i would love to be pregnant now i feel that if im not its not massive as im starting clomid on my next cycle (it would have been nice to have done it on my own without fertility treatment though)

hmm sorry just abit confused.. not sure if i am preg or if the test was wrong because its such a high test?

thanks girls xxx:dohh:

hmmm if its as high as that it may not give you a true reading, especially as your not due af yet. You need a lower more sensitive test. It is possible that you could be, signs sound good. Do you get any signs that tell you af is on the way. Fingers crossed might be worth doing another test in a few days.

try again in a few days hun with a lower test.gl.:hugs:

yeh that is a good price thanks girls :) i may get some of them :) honestly i dont normally have sore bbs when AF is due and ive never felt myself leaking :/ or seen it for that matter.
hmm time will tell im sure. gonna test again tomorrow or sunday with a hospital test (got a few) so ill update... prob negative but we will see.
Thanks for your comments :dance: xxx

Just popped back to say good luck and i hope you do get your :bfp: soon! xx

Thank you all :) im feeling abit better today but really hot and tired. might be coming down with something lol either that or my body is recovering from the 2night shifts i did earlier in the week...
noticed the area around my bbs is alot lighter and the nipple looks like milk is leaking abit but hey ho... we shall see. going to test tomorrow i think, havnt done one since wed morning... got some hospital clearview tests at 25miu (and i would be about 3days over my AF due date if i knew when it was coming) i shall update.. probably be negative but time will tell x

Good luck with your test tomorrow hun.....

Well it was negative, but my bbs are still mega sore n I'm getting nausea now, maybe AF is coming, if she is I wish she would come soon :witch: so I can start my clomid cycle 1!

Thanks 4the support ladies xx

when are you due. But dont forget its not over till the :witch: shows her face.

aww thank use both :) i was due last friday so cycle day 31, but my AF's come one month and then i can completely miss the 2nd month, then it comes again the next month (on the exact day it should if i was regular each month) its slightly strange. We will see eh! how are you two feeling? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->