I'm so confused, please help!

Oh my gosh my love that is fantastic news so happy to see this update :) happy and healthy 9 months well be less than that now :rofl: xx

Fantastic news! Read the last few days update at once, nearly sent me to tears! Congratulations xx

Oh wow. Congrats! That sounds terrifying though. I hope you don't have any more bleeds and your pregnancy continues to progress without any more complications.

Oh hon I'm so happy all is well and it's always good when they put u forward a few extra days.
I had some bleeding with my 5 month old son. I had a bleed at 6 weeks and had a scan the following day which showed baby and HB.
No reason for the bleed was seen.
But at 14+5 weeks I had another bleed and they did a internal examination and I had what they called a cervical erosion. Apparently its very common In pregnancy and can be easily agitated and bleed.
I didn't have any more bleeding after that and my son is 5 months old now.
An erosion is a blood vessel which we have loads of inside the cervix but sometimes they can pop outside and then anything from a bowel movement to sex can burst the vessel.
So it's a bit like a nose bleed but down there instead. Hope that helps hon and I hope there will be no more bleeding now.

Congratulations my lovely

Oh hon I'm so happy all is well and it's always good when they put u forward a few extra days.
I had some bleeding with my 5 month old son. I had a bleed at 6 weeks and had a scan the following day which showed baby and HB.
No reason for the bleed was seen.
But at 14+5 weeks I had another bleed and they did a internal examination and I had what they called a cervical erosion. Apparently its very common In pregnancy and can be easily agitated and bleed.
I didn't have any more bleeding after that and my son is 5 months old now.
An erosion is a blood vessel which we have loads of inside the cervix but sometimes they can pop outside and then anything from a bowel movement to sex can burst the vessel.
So it's a bit like a nose bleed but down there instead. Hope that helps hon and I hope there will be no more bleeding now.

Congratulations my lovely

Thank you so much for this, it's really reassuring!

We had our dating scan last week and an appointment with the consultant. Baby is doing fine, it's just me suffering! They're worried I may have a low lying placenta because I'm bleeding everytime I do anything, like lift something or push a shopping trolley, so they have put me on complete rest until they can check at 20 week scan. Also had an internal exam and the doc noticed something abnormal on my cervix so I've been referred for an urgent colposcopy and biopsy.
We finally told our families though and it felt so lovely to celebrate and it not be a secret anymore

What an amazing story! Praying the rest of your pregnancy calms down, but what a miracle! Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->