im so confused!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Club' started by pictureperfec, Jun 7, 2011.

  1. pictureperfec

    pictureperfec mummy to Saskia

    Jul 15, 2010
    Likes Received:
    right, statutory maternity, maternity allowence and mat b1!!

    ive handed in my MAT B1 form to work.. but ive not filled in anything to do with statutory maternity pay.. now i dont think im able to get SMP due to long term illness.. so.. i need to fill in my SMP form, then get the SMP1 back in order to apply for maternity allowence? is this right?

    im sooo confused!!

    where do i get the form for SMP? i know i can fill in my maternity allowence form online and send it off but i need my other bits first!
    ohhdear.. i thought my midwife might have helped me with all this with it being my first and all that but no :( ive been left to it feeling thoroughly confused and stuck! :(

  2. angie79

    angie79 Mummy of 2

    Oct 16, 2009
    Likes Received:
    Ok i think i get you.

    so i got my matb1 from midwife i then handed this to my HR department at work - they did there bit and sent me the matb1 from and smp1 form back to me. I then filled in the mat allowence form and sent in my matb1 and smp1 along with wage slips and that was it - i didnt need to fill anything else out
    Also when you send in your matb1 form to your HR department they will tell you if you entitled to smp - if you not just do what i said above

    hope this helps :flower:

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice