• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm so excited

Porun

Reaction score
Hi all in WTT :wave:

My husband and I have finally agreed that we will take action and move on to TTC in August - just two months away :wohoo:

We do not use any protection at the moment but just look out for my ovulation time. Don't get me wrong - if I get pregnant now we will be over the top glad but it is nothing we are aiming at yet.

Anyway. I have just realised that my most fertile periode in this month is 15th - 19th. And we :sex: yesterday :oops: . Now I'm waiting and waiting and hoping that I can give my husband the best first year of marriage present ever - that he is going to be a dad again :cloud9: .

And I'm sorry that I don't know all the short terms for everything yet. Hopefully I'll catch up soon :blush:

Hiya welcome to the crazy world of TTC, hope you get ur positive result soon. xxx

Hello :hi: and welcome!! We are also going to try in August!

Much :dust: to you for an August :bfp:!!

I'm very sorry to leave already. But now I'm heading for TTC instead of WTT. August has apparently come early to Denmark this year :) . Yesterday my hubby suddenly said: GO!!!! :happydance:

I'm very sorry to leave already. But now I'm heading for TTC instead of WTT. August has apparently come early to Denmark this year :) . Yesterday my hubby suddenly said: GO!!!! :happydance:

u lucky duck:happydance:

That's awesome news!! I would say I'll see you there in a couple months, but I really hope you are off to first trimester before I go over to TTC. Good luck. Wishing you a good sticky :bfp: very soon.

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->