Im so flippin mad!! Plz help with this lols

kayleigh89

Reaction score
This is going to be a very long one and im sorry but really need help....

Right before i got pregnant i worked as a Care assistant for people who suffer mental illness's,when they found out i was pregnant they took me off care and put me on domestics what fun cleaning shitty toilets! (sorry) Anyways it was just after my sexing scan i came down with a bug sickness n diareha so i had 2 days off work ended up going to maternity ward to check baby as my stomach hurt so much cus i cudnt keep fluids or food down,babys heartbeat was fine....Anyways when i returned bk to work all the staff n all the service users had this bug too :S anyways my manager put it down to Noro-Virus and told everyone whoever was off next must go to the docs to proove this ilness.....I asked my manager if i was safe to be on the unit to clean and she said abrubtly YES KAYLEY!!

But now im thinkin was it that whats caused my stillborn baby...the midwifes said i should of not been anywere near service users with this illness....

Im going insane here n getting very fed up bcoz the manager is a heartfull cow at the best of times,sayin that wen i lost brayden she didnt even tlk to me when i gave our receptionist my MATB1 form as she knew my angel had gone for a PM is this why is it cus she knows and shes guilty????

Any comments welcome good or bad thanks x x

:hugs: hun, i dont know much about it to be honest but my sister works in a similar job and she was advised by the doctor to take early maternity and to arrange with her boss to work with patients who were ok health wise..... her job was completely supportive so its terrible that you have to put up with this.

i would say try not to stress yourself out now hun but i know we tend to do that anyway lol... just keep calm and approach it in your own way. lots of love to you xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->