I'm so glad I'm not alone

ldybeowulf

Reaction score
I think I'm 14dpo but still all BFNs. I have sore and swollen BBs, moodiness (my poor hubby:winkwink:), increased uriniation, and on Saturday I started feeling what I can only explain as muscle soreness right under my belly button which is now very firm to the touch, and according to my friend - I have "the line". Basically, I look in the mirror and my belly reminds me of my butt! AF is due either Thursday or Friday and the wait is killing me. Oh, and I've had a major increase in CM starting last night. I've had a couple people tell me that I have the "pregnancy" look - whatever that is but I need that BFP!

I had a miscarriage back in June at 5 weeks and never had a BFP. Evidence proved I had been pregnant.

I keep hoping but the wait is starting to get to me.

I think I'm 14dpo but still all BFNs. I have sore and swollen BBs, moodiness (my poor hubby:winkwink:), increased uriniation, and on Saturday I started feeling what I can only explain as muscle soreness right under my belly button which is now very firm to the touch, and according to my friend - I have "the line". Basically, I look in the mirror and my belly reminds me of my butt! AF is due either Thursday or Friday and the wait is killing me. Oh, and I've had a major increase in CM starting last night. I've had a couple people tell me that I have the "pregnancy" look - whatever that is but I need that BFP!

I had a miscarriage back in June at 5 weeks and never had a BFP. Evidence proved I had been pregnant.

I keep hoping but the wait is starting to get to me.

I just told someone else this on aother thread but I read on peeonastick.com the some woman depending on there o day and the length of there cycle can not actually find out if they are pg until after there period is late. It has something to due with when the baby implated adn not having enough hormone build up. I hope this helps check out the site alot of helpfull info

I think I've read that site completely through. Logically, I've read all the info and know that the hormone levels probably aren't high enough. Emotionally, it's hard to not want to test everyday. Plus, I freely admit I'm scared. I was due on a Wednesday in June, missed it, then miscarried the following Monday. I guess I'm hoping that a BFP means things are going better than last time.

I think I've read that site completely through. Logically, I've read all the info and know that the hormone levels probably aren't high enough. Emotionally, it's hard to not want to test everyday. Plus, I freely admit I'm scared. I was due on a Wednesday in June, missed it, then miscarried the following Monday. I guess I'm hoping that a BFP means things are going better than last time.

oh girl im so sorry you had to experince a mc :hugs: I feel the same way about knowing the facts and feeling totally different this whole thing is a very emotional ride. Keep me posted I hope you ger your BFP!

im 13 dpo, today and im having the same symptoms... AF is due tomorrow and iv been cramping on and off for 2 days... im not testing until tomorrow, but BFN's really depress me! The wait is doing my head in too :( Good Luck! hope the witch doesn't crush this month for you!

im 13 dpo, today and im having the same symptoms... AF is due tomorrow and iv been cramping on and off for 2 days... im not testing until tomorrow, but BFN's really depress me! The wait is doing my head in too :( Good Luck! hope the witch doesn't crush this month for you!

Make sure you come back and let us know how your test goes, I love hearing good news, even if it's not my own it keeps me +

Make sure you come back and let us know how your test goes, I love hearing good news, even if it's not my own it keeps me +

i will be squealing from the top of the highest mountains if i get my BFP :) there won't be a soul who doesn't know :winkwink:

I want to thank everyone for the positive thoughts. I'm not very positive myself at the moment. I started spotting last night and it's worse this morning. Thing is...my belly is still firm below my belly button. In fact, it's firm above it too. Idk if this means anything but it's weird and worrisome. A friend just reminded me that all this could be because I have PCOS and will never have a normal pregnancy. This is a recent diagnosis for me. Is there anyone out there that also has it and can share some insight into what they have experienced? I prefer 1st hand accounts over the generalizations found on medical sites.

I want to thank everyone for the positive thoughts. I'm not very positive myself at the moment. I started spotting last night and it's worse this morning. Thing is...my belly is still firm below my belly button. In fact, it's firm above it too. Idk if this means anything but it's weird and worrisome. A friend just reminded me that all this could be because I have PCOS and will never have a normal pregnancy. This is a recent diagnosis for me. Is there anyone out there that also has it and can share some insight into what they have experienced? I prefer 1st hand accounts over the generalizations found on medical sites.

I dont really know much about pcos my sister has it and its all very confusing to me, but I did see a thread on here for ladies with pcos you should try searching that and talking to those woman :) Im the same way I want to here it straight from the horses mouth

I am16po and 5 days over my normal luteal phase length of 11dpo. I have sore boobs, mood swings, small bouts of nausea, lots of snot like CM (sorry tmi) I also have the line down my belly (which I never ever had with my other pregnancies/children) it is only faint but darker at the belly button. I just cant get a BFP lol

I think I waited ages for a positive urine test for a long time with my last LO so I think I am going to pay a visit to my GP next week if I don't get a BFP or AF

I am16po and 5 days over my normal luteal phase length of 11dpo. I have sore boobs, mood swings, small bouts of nausea, lots of snot like CM (sorry tmi) I also have the line down my belly (which I never ever had with my other pregnancies/children) it is only faint but darker at the belly button. I just cant get a BFP lol

I think I waited ages for a positive urine test for a long time with my last LO so I think I am going to pay a visit to my GP next week if I don't get a BFP or AF

wow thats a long time to be wondering lol I think that it takes so long to get a bfp because of having such a short luteal phase?!?! Do you think its weird my symptoms are worse by night?

I wish I had positive news to share. I either had AF start her visit last night or I have started to m/c. Neither one is good. I quite literally just made an appt to see my ob/gyn this afternoon.

oh idy im sooo sorry I know its so hard especially when af is late and start thinking this could be it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->