I'm so IMPATIENT!!'

ProudArmyWife

2 Princesses & PG with #3
Reaction score
Just started my tww and I am already impatient and antsy :dohh: I just want to get to the 19th so I can start testing :haha: anyone else testing around this date? I only have two FRER left so am def wanting to hold out until the 19th to test. I hate seeing bfn so much so I don't like testing to early. Anyone else 1-2dpo wanna wait with me?

Lol I'm 7 DPO, period due on the 14th. Also very very impatient. Ill wait with you lol!

Will you do any early testing or wait for missed AF?

I'm a test addict lol. I'm already doing early tests! Im a late implanter, so im not expecting a BFP until on or after my missed period. But I love to test

I am 2 dpo!

1DPO-slightly bloody very faint mucus, nausea, fatigue
2DPO-weird taste in mouth, loss of appetite,really fatigued, light cramps, sciatic nerve pain

Hi!
I'm 9dpo, due to test the 18th, so I'll wait with you :)
I'm so hoping to get a bfp, so I can surprise OH on Fathers day (19th in UK)

3 Dpo. Ive had this weird pain on the left side of my pelvis...never experienced this before.

How's everyone doing? I'm currently 5dpo and next Sunday feels like forever away but I am determined I will not test before Sunday! No symptoms but for me that could be a good sign as neither of my last pregnancies started out with symptoms either so who knows :haha:

hi, im 5dpo too, im also very impatient but something tells me i may be out this month lol

Aww it's way to early to think that blue! Stay positive :flower: sending you lots of :dust:

So confused! I am 11 DPO now. Randomly took a test in the afternoon on an 1.5 hour hold. Immediately a second line showed up and was pink, but as the test finished drying the line faded away. Took this picture within ten minutes. I swear I can still see something, but it's fainter than faint. Maybe in my head lol. I have soooo many symptoms too. And I'm getting a cold :wacko:

I feel like there's something there! Will you retest in the morning?

8dpo here and about 7 days from AF. Keeping hopeful that maybe this will be the month due to a lack of AF symptoms. I don't have any pregnancy symptoms per say but I also don't have any of my normal AF symptoms either so we shall see. Fighting the urge to test since I know it's still way to early. Am now debating if I want to test Saturday or not :haha: I would be 12dpo on Saturday. I'm only tempted to test then though so if I do manage to get a positive I can come up with a fun way to tell DH on Sunday (which is Father's Day)

How is everyone else doing? Pink I'm sorry the :witch: got ou lovely. Lots of :dust: to your next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->