I'm so indecisive!!! Help!!!

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
We are just so lost with names. One minute we 'know', the next...confused again!!! We are team yellow.
For boys we like:
Emmett
Lincoln
Everett
Joshua
(Middle name will be James)

For girls:
Quinn
Lillian
Eden
Paisley
(Middle name will most likely be Deborah after my MIL but we are open to other names)

Any help would be appreciated thank you!!

I like Emmet James for a boy. For some reason, Lincoln James and Joshua James seem too cowboy to me. Maybe I'm thnking of Jesse James? :)

I'm not sold on any of the girl names. I like Lillian best, but I don't think that Lillian Deborah would go well - they're both three syllables, and it feels like a mouthful.

Sorry I couldn't be more help!

Lincoln James and Eden, Quinn or Lillian (they are all lovely <3). I like the sentiment of the name Deborah, but it doesn't sit well with the names iykwim. But then the whole name isn't often said aloud, and I do love the sentiment of a name (all my little ones have middle names after relatives). Other ideas:

Quinn Amelia
Quinn Avery
Lillian Grace
Lillian Rose
Eden Faith
Eden Rose
Eden Lilliana

Thank you ladies! We're Definately leaning towards Emmett James for a boy. And a girls name...at the moment my husband loves Eden. I'm just not sure. We have 5 weeks to Figure it out lol

Lincoln James and Eden, Quinn or Lillian (they are all lovely <3). I like the sentiment of the name Deborah, but it doesn't sit well with the names iykwim. But then the whole name isn't often said aloud, and I do love the sentiment of a name (all my little ones have middle names after relatives). Other ideas:

Quinn Amelia
Quinn Avery
Lillian Grace
Lillian Rose
Eden Faith
Eden Rose
Eden Lilliana
Thank you! I love those middle name suggestions. I wonder if I could do two middle names? Like Eden Rose Deborah? Maybe too much? Hmmm

That would deffo work :) two of my children have two middle names. X

my friend has kids called Joshua and Eden

I like all your boy names and Paisley and Lillian best for a girl

I vote for Lincoln James

And I LOVE someone's suggestion of Eden Lilliana! Gorgeous!! :kiss:

I like Eden, Paisley, & Quinn - All pretty names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->