i'm so low!

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
I just can't seem to get out of this silly bubble and i'm not sure if that's whats making my baby boy unhappy. I'm so emotional that i cry myself to sleep every night, i cant stay asleep any more than 3 hours without waking for hours and i cant cope.

Im weaning my son from bf so could that be causing my emotions to run high? Or the fact hes turning 1 in 5 days?

I mentioned it to the HV but she said to go see my GP. I cant though. Ive been back and fourth to my gp non stop for gallbladder problems and now having tests for a lump ive found. I dont want him thinking im just a freak!

I've noticed my son becoming really clingy and crying a lot. He has never been like that so im wondering it its my mood affecting him? Sorry for being such a grump!

I don't have any advice but I just want to send you some hugs hun :hugs:

Your GP won't think you're a freak, it's what they're there for xxx

I don't know if things have changed for you, but I wanted to let you know that I have recently looked up symptoms of weening and one is depression and being very emotional. You are slowly making less milk and you don't have those "good mood" hormones that you have had the past year. Less bonding with your baby can also effect your emotions. It's only what I have read. I don't know anyone who has went through this. I have been weaning my son for about 2 months (he's 14 months). I haven't felt these symptoms, but I have read that it is very normal.

When I stopped pumping I was so emotional! Not because I was sad to be done pumping, but just because. I was emotional and weepy and teary and I couldn't sleep, I was sweating a ton. As a pp said, no more feel good hormones. All those hormones need to level out and whatnot. It takes a couple weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->