I'm so ready

Googiepie

Reaction score
I'm so ready to have this baby! I know the longer the better and I don't plan on trying to make her come early but I'm just ready lol. I'm so uncomfortable, can't sleep at night, just feel heavy all the time. Just needed to vent a little. ☺

Right there with you Hun.... This is the most pregnant I have ever been and I am no longer enjoying it... My back aches, I feel shattered constantly but can't sleep.

I cant even play with my 2 year old properly because I'm too big to keep up.

Not long now Hun.

Xxx

I love feeling kicks, feeling her and everything BUT...I'm just ready for her to be here. I have a 17 month old and I feel so bad because I have such a hard time playing with her because I just feel sooo uncomfortable! Only a little bit to go! :thumbup:

Me too! I enjoy his movements, but I do not enjoy not being able to open jars or bottles, reach the garbage disposal switch, pick up things off the floor --- as well as the itching, insomnia, etc. I still have 25 days until my due date, but I am ready for the good part - seeing my baby.

Oh the insomnia is the worst!! I try to go to bed shortly after my little one is in bed but I keep waking up around 2/3 in the morning and can't sleep till 5/6 am. It's driving me crazy! Lol

Oh I know me too! I don't want him to be born now... obviously.... I just want "now" to be May 8th!! LOL
The insomnia, the return of morning sickness, the swollen achy hands and feet, the back pain, the odd pain that feels like someone is trying to rip my leg off, the headachs, the grumpyness, the bad anxiety.... bah!!

I'm there with you.. and I'm 1 day over :( lol

I'm totally with you on this! I'm so ready now!!!

Yes I want this pregnancy to be over now, because of complications & worries I almost feel like my life has been on hold while I'm waiting for my next appt week after week.

I just want to enjoy having 2 children now & be able to pick up DD again & run around with her & sleep how I want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->