I'm so scared......

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Its started thundering & lightening here really badly!!

I'm on my own in the house.......I'm too scared to even go in the garden and cover the rabbits hutch over!!!

:hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Aww hunny :hugs: we had it earlier and i had to go to the shop to get some electric on the key before we ran out.

I guess you are there on your own then?

Run out, cover the hutch, run back in, close the curtains and put the tv on and try to forget about it. Make yourself a nice cuppa and try to relax. Know it is hard if you are scared but just try.

Hope it goes away soon :hugs:

I'm scared of thunder & lightening and I'm going to be a mum!!

I just had to call my mum & scream down the phone to her cos I was so scared!!

I can't even get in to my bed as OH has left the window open & I can't close it (a massive original georgian window!) its too heavy! And I took all the sheets off to wash & there all in the dryer!!

I'm pathetic! :blush:

Dont be silly .. course you arent pathetic at all. My mum was scared of thunder and lightening until she had me and my brother and now shes not worried at all. I think it was prob the feeling that she needed to protect us from it that made her overcome her fears. Im hoping i will be the same with spiders lol .. i wouldnt ever go near one!!

Wish there was something i could do to help hun. When will your OH be home? Have you got a neighbour you could call round to close the window?

Oh Should be home any min.....I just hope he's not driving like a mad man to get home (he's also in my car and has been warned to look after it!! He's been playing football, I asked him once he's played he had to change his shoes so he didn't get my car dirty! He's also going to hoover it for me tomorrow!:rofl: )

My "Normal" nxt door neighbour's are on hol and the others (I think) are witches.......they might cast a spell on me!! I'm staying in!!!

The windows are shaking & my tellys gone off (cos of the weather!) I'm going to hide somewhere!

i love thunder and lightening, i find it romantic hehe

We have got it here aswell. I love it though :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back