I'm somewhere between 6 & 12dpo:haha:

Momma13

Reaction score
As the title says, I'm somewhere in the TWW. :haha:

Between missing temps & now a fever, I don't know what to think.:nope:

In terms of good news, my fever broke below 100° this morning. YAY:thumbup:

I'm in the same boat! I'm not sure of my DPO, I'm anywhere from 9-14 DPO. Ever since my I had my little girl, my cycles have been crazy. Of course, this is the one month I didn't take my temperature!

Let's wait together then! Hopefully we'll both get :bfp: this month! Congrats on your little girl, but that stinks about your cycle.

I've had 6 losses and have no living children. Mine are usually like clockwork. 27-28 day cycles. So, I should be due today or tomorrow normally. However, I had a 20 day cycle last month with only a 10 day LP, so I think I O'd late this month.

I almost didn't temp this cycle due to holidays & then a cold front. However, I started after every break because this time last year I had quit & we got pregnant, but I didn't know right away. I believe that aided in my MMC. I wasn't taking proper care of my self through the holidays (smoking, drinking, etc) nor taking any of my meds or supplements.

How long ago did you have your little girl?-strike this. I'm on my phone & hadn't zoomed in to read your signature timer thingy. Approx 9-10 months ago, right?

I hope you're able to promote her to big sister soon.
:dust:

I'm so sorry for all of your losses! My mom experienced many while I was growing up. So although I have not been in your shoes, I can sympathize with losing part of your family.

I definitely think we should keep each other occupied, it is so easy to symptom spot and get way too involved with the TWW.

Our little girl just turned one on January 3rd. It took us eight months to conceive her, I'm hoping it doesn't take quite as long this time.

I made the mistake of testing this morning. (I should know better!!) According to one of my apps, I'm only 8 DPO. So I'm hoping that I was just jumping the gun on testing. With my only other pregnancy, I got a light but definite line at 11 DPO-so I think I will try again next week. I have had some similar symptoms as when I got pregnant before - watery CM, cramping and fatigue.

When are you going to test? Are you feeling any different this cycle?

Thank you. It's been hard, but I've always wanted a large family. So, I'm not ready to throw the towel in just yet. Oh, man. I'm sorry to hear that. None of my family has had multiple miscarriages, but I have an AI disorder I account my losses to.

Awee. How awesome. Happy belated birthday to your daughter. Fingers and toes will be crossed for you that it doesn't take that long for her little sibling.

Haha. Ah, I remember the days of POAS addiction. I gave up testing before AF is due. Lol. Even if you were later than 8dpo, it isn't unheard of to not receive a positive until after AF is due. Sounds promising! When did you get watery cm? I've had two weird patches(or three) since O. I usually only get it or EWCM right before AF.

I honestly couldn't tell you what symptoms are from what. My fever finally broke, so I know alot of my ickiness was that. Weird thing is My boobs were really sore, but not anymore. I've been nauseous & vomiting, but I've been sick. So that's what's causing that. And TMI, the diarrhea.

I won't be testing until she's the latest she can be. So, Tuesday or Wednesday. I *could* be 14dpo today, and I usually have 27-28 day cycles, but I think I likely O'd 4 days or more after that. I don't know what to expect after last cycle.

Thank you for your kind words! I agree, we want a large family as well. My family is very small, but my husband's is large. I do love the integration and relationships he has with his family members.

You will get your BFP before you know it! 14 DPO is getting close! Maybe you can do something this weekend to keep yourself occupied! What are some ways you like to keep yourself busy while TTC?

From what I can remember, I usually do not get any type of CM before AF. BTW, I had even more today. I nursed our little girl until she was 10 months, and it stopped me from having regular cycles. I feel like I am just now getting back to normal, and it is hard to remember what normal was!!

That's the opposite of OH & I. I come from the large family & he has the small family. 5 people for holidays type small. I love to support & differing connections it has allowed me. OH originally only wanted 2, at most. He's since said we can have as many as I want.

I could be 12-16dpo today. So, it's the waiting game for now. I've been pretty good at keeping myself occupied. I'm a crafter, digital designer, video gamer, and seamstress. So, I can almost always find something to try to distract me. I use to be very active & was always doing something outside. However my AI & fainting has stopped me from enjoying those activities. My fear for my safety ia greater. What about you?

That can change depending on hormones & what not. However, I'm gonna lean & hope on the strange out of the ordinary symptom as good sign. Only 1 cycle I conceived did I have my normal symptoms. For the other 5, there was always something that was different from my normal.

TMI: but all this diarrhea for now 5 days is driving me batshit! Pretty sure it's a sign AF is coming for me. I'm trying to say it's all thanks to the stomach flu Inhad, but that's about wrapped up & it's continuing.

Pretty sure I'm just waiting on AF at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->