Im still "in" this cycle right??

africaqueen

Reaction score
Well ladies. I O'd today but was unable to BD as my DH is back in work intill wed. He left yesterday morning. We Bd'd before he went and plenty before that. Do u think we still have a chance? I think sperm can live in the tubes(well tube in my case) etc for up to 4 days so we r still in with a chance right?
He tried to take tonight off and get home to cover all bases but his co worker never showed so he is there alone :-( Im just panicking a little that maybe we wnt have a chance as we never had sex today :-(

xxx

so you bd'd 24 hours before you ov?

if so, yes defo, youre still in. The only better time would have been today, but up to 5 days before ov is possible, and the day before is the 2nd best day other than the day you ov.

the TTW countdown is on!

Yep Nato we Bd sat morn before dh left for work :)
yaaay feel more positive again now. Hope we got that egg! lol

Ur poas on the 19th too arent u hun?? fx'd we get that bfp! xxx

You are totally in it! I have my fingers crossed for you AQ!!

xx

yes yes the hysteria is building already!!

last time i got pregnant we bd the day before ov too - im piling on the PMA

it might be a girl if you get BFP this month.

Now im pushing it aren't I, but will say it anyway....girl sperm hang around longer

yes yes the hysteria is building already!!

last time i got pregnant we bd the day before ov too - im piling on the PMA

Ooooooh im getting over excited at the thought of that bfp now!:happydance: haha. Got a while to wait yet! im piling on PMA too cos we just have to dnt we?:winkwink: Its my birthday when we test so im hoping for that miracle gift but if not at least i can get drunk with no question...:blush:
Hoping its a orange juice and a early night tho. hehe xxx

AQueen, you are definitely still in the running. Both my BFP's were from the day before I Ov'd. Let the TWW begin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->