I'm still swinging from Cloud Nine!

:yipee:
I'm so happy for you!!
what wonderful news!
:wohoo:
xx

OMG how fantastic Im so pleased clomid has worked for you youll be on :cloud9:!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ney ney !!!:hug:

omg neyney!!!i am so thrilled for u congrataltions!

This news is wonderful!!!! It has really made my evening so much better after a long stressful day!!! I am seriously so excited for you!!! :hugs:!!!

Thank you all so much.

Must be the emotions as I was a blubbering mess after reading all your comments
You girls are just angels!

Well I will test again in the morning (around 24 hours time) to confirm everything
As you know, you can never POAS enough! lol

We're being cautious about telling everyone as we're waiting until we reach that 13 week safety zone. Then I shall scream it from the highest rooftop! :wohoo:

Thank you all again so much
We really appreciate everything

This has made my day, it really has. I am so so so so so so pleased for you!! Sending you lots and lots and lots of sticky dust xxxxx

omg how did i miss this!!!!!!!

im sooooooo excited for you :headspin:

i just want to grab you and dance around all excitedly like and jump up and down! lol

Congratulations hun I'm soooooooo pleased for you and your DH

:bfn::happydance:Congratulations:happydance::bfn:
I am so very happy for you honey, you deserve this so much :hugs:

Great news - hope you have an easy pregnancy x

:happydance::bfp: NEYNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooo soooooooooooo sooooooooooo happy for you, absolutely over the moon, this is just great news!!! :happydance::cloud9:

You deserve this so much honey! :hugs::hug::bfp::happydance::cloud9::happydance:

I'm back to let you know I am still ecstatic for you. I can't stop thinking about you all day and wondering how you must be feeling.

Come on girls, let's get this thread up to 100+ good wishes.

:happydance:

I'm back to let you know I am still ecstatic for you. I can't stop thinking about you all day and wondering how you must be feeling.

Come on girls, let's get this thread up to 100+ good wishes.

:happydance:

I'm ever so pleased too! :happydance:

I can't believe it, I'm acctually still in shock!

Well done Neyney and a HandH 9 months darling

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Wow Neyney well done and big congrats! SO pleased for you both

xx

a huge https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/927/927515fockeu5mhd.gif to you and OH Ney you two sooooooo deserve this little bean :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->