I'm taking a break from cloth, and I'm really enjoying it...

Discussion in 'Natural Parenting' started by misspriss, Jun 1, 2016.

1. petite ping

petite ping Well-Known Member

I did cloth with both my kids until they were about 18 / 20 months. For DD1 it was for potty training and DD2 it was they weren't absorbent enough and she always had wet patches. For the next one, I think I'll use them up to the first year and then we'll see.

I need to dig out my stash and re-elastic them all (the elastic seems to die once you put them in storage) :huh:

2. Missbb2591

Missbb2591 Well-Known Member

Don't be so hard on yourself yes cloth is cute and good for the environment but sometimes sposies are just easier and more convinient there's nothing wrong with making life easier sometimes!

3. misspriss

misspriss Well-Known Member

Oh goodness yes, the OP was almost a year ago, I am long moved on :D

4. love.peace

love.peace Mama to 4 blessings

I hear you mama. We currently do a few weeks in cloth and a few weeks in disposables and the cycle continues.

5. adrie

adrie Well-Known Member

I only cloth diapered my eldest daughter until potty training and by that time, cloth diapering lost its novelty for the last 6 months of that. I also used a disposable at night because I hated how gigantic the overnight cloth was, even though it worked. I disposable diapered my youngest and have to sell the rest of my diaper stash.