I'm team yellow and..

Julesillini8

2 Girls, baby #3 cookin
Reaction score
I can't wait for this baby to arrive and have my husband announce if we have another daughter or a son. I would love a girl, for my daughter to have a sister ( and we are set on girl clothes/items) AND I would love for a son because this could be our last baby and it would be nice to have each gender! It's a win win and I just can't wait to see what we are having!

This is one of the reasons I wish we decided to stay on Team Yellow ! Though me and OH have decided that next time we will be keeping it a secret & staying on team yellow !
Even though part of me is honestly terrified that after I have the baby OH is going to look at me and instead of saying "she's beautiful!" (or something along those lines) he'll looked stunned and just say "..it's a boy!"

EKK! i cannot wait to read your birth story and find out what your baby is!!! im so thrilled for you and i still cannot believe how soon it will be until you meet your baby!!!

keep us updated.
sending you lots of awesome birth vibes your way :dust:

I can't wait to find out what we're having either :) We have a boy, but I feel the same way as you...would love another boy and that would be great for ds, but a girl would be great too and it would give us one of each. Either way, it's awesome to wait and hear that announcement! You are so close...I'm jealous lol. I am getting slightly annoyed at being asked what I want. I always say it doesn't matter because it truly doesn't...I suppose if it did, we would have found out. When everyone hears that we already have a boy they automatically say they hope I have a girl. I see the awesomeness of either gender :)

Yes, I will be in love with whichever we have. It is getting close for me now, 2 weeks until due date ( although I'm mentally preparing to go past it again) so the anticipation is killing me now! I can't wait! Thanks for all of your kind comments :) the women on here are the best. Be looking for my update in the future!

Yay Jules! Can't wait to find out And see pix! I think we need a bump pic! :) it's time!

Hmmm bump pic... Don't have many. Don't have any standing or from the profile because of my horrid back pain I'm trying to always be sitting! Here's one from Mother's Day me, my mom, and my little girl! Uh, I look so huge, I miss my old body. ( can't believe I'm posting this... Uh)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 30
Oops! That was the wrong one, neither of us adults were ready for that. Ha go figure only the 1 yr old is posing! Let me try to find the right one... Not sure how much bump you can see.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 24
You look good! And your little girl!!! Is a doll!!

Thanks,I adore my daughter and think she's such a cutie, but what mom doesn't think that! Lol... She gets her strawberry blonde hair from my grandfather and my husbands grandmother. I love it, but the chances are 1 in 8 that our kids will have that, so this baby probably won't have the same.....

Was just going to commnt that your DD has such a beautiful hair color :cloud9:

I would like to be on Team Yellow for my next one...did you find it really tempting to find out??

Your daughter is so beautiful :flower:

Aww I had my scan today and stayed team yellow (although I think I saw a flash of boy bits but culda been cord). I left and felt a bit down but you have made me realise we done the right think and I'm all excited again

Ahhh you are so lucky you've got (at the most) 4 weeks left! I still have at least 10-14 weeks to go before I find out! Do you think you're having one or the other? I went from thinking it was a girl really early on to thinking it was a boy around 20 weeks and now I'm back at thinking its a girl so who knows!

Yes, I do think it was tempting to find out! But deep down I would have regretting finding out, I love that moment in the hospital! We were team yellow with my daughter too. The anticipation leading up to birth is all part of the fun. It's not for everyone, but def for us!
With my first I had a hunch the whole time that it was a girl. This baby I change my mind everyday as to which I think it is. I just have no idea! I just can't wait to see our baby... Ahhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->