im the happiest mommy ever this morning!

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
as everyone probably knows ive been having problems with summer at night as she always wakes up for her dummy so not last night but the night before i decided to use her dummy clip and clip it onto her sleeping bag so it was always close to her (mainly for our benefit as when we get up in the night to give it her back we can never find it) so anyway she woke up for her dummy and we just left her for abit as she wasnt screaming and after 20 mins or so it went quiet so i went to check on her and she was fast asleep with dummy! so last night she went to bed (was as good as gold) woke up a couple of times for dummy on every occassion she found it herself and went bk to sleep by herself...... i didnt have to get up ONCE! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

YAY! I think i'll try this too. I always worried about the string bit and if he could somehow stranggle himself.

yes thats why ive never done it before but from speaking to other moms alot of people use them and said that the string isnt long enough to be dangerous.

good idea that lol i might try it as my little man is a monster at night for his dummy lol

Yay! think i might have to look into this when DD gets a bit older.

wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo

go summer go summer go

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back