• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm thinking of u my darling boy xxxxxxxx

babesx3

Reaction score
2 years ago this week i found i was expecting you. I was so excited. Its your big sisters birthday tomorrow, she'll be 3. I remember keeping u a secret from everyone who came to her party, and smiling to myself that i had u in my tummy. you were going to be her little brother. I still don't know why you died. it tears me up to think of u , u should be here with us. But then i wouldn't have your little brother , who is here. I wish i could of had u both. Love you little man, know that u are forever in my heart. I think of u evryday. whenenver someone comments on your brothers and sisters i wish u were there two for them to speak of you and your name. Charlie, mummy misses you. God bless you and keep you safe little boy . I will be with you one day for the rest of eternity.:kiss:

thinking of you and Charlie x

thinking of you and Charlie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Much love to you and Charlie and the rest of your family xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back