Im weird!!

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
LOL i dont even know why im tellin use this lol but ive just sat with my nose in a jar of mint sauce cos the smell is just well mmmmmmmm :rofl: whats happening to me i could just eat it all in one go!
I now want a nice roast dinner!

Anyon else doin weid things like this!!

:shock:

awwwww i want a roast dinner now :(
carvery from the walsgrave ummmmmmmmm

you are wierd yes:rofl:

althought i used to lick soap:headspin:

No Sophie .... :rofl:

Nah - Smell of biscuits etc is mmmm for me

x

soap and sponges i used to chew spounge and eat it, still get tempted

OMG Dionne now that is weird :rofl:

And uve made me want to got the walsgrave now lol Im so hungry but ive gone off everthing all i want is roast dinners lol!
x

I chewed sponges and loved the smell of vinegar when I was pregnant with Seren. I once drank the vinegar after finishing a jar of pickled onions - bleurgh now but at the time it was so good.

awwwww i want a roast dinner now :(
carvery from the walsgrave ummmmmmmmm

you are wierd yes:rofl:

althought i used to lick soap:headspin:
Lick soap? :wacko: Dionne that's a special one hehe. Not to worry I'm sure once mine kicks in it won't be much better.

soap and sponges i used to chew spounge and eat it, still get tempted
Isn't that the thing called Pica or something? where you feel tempted to eat/actually eat really weird things?

I used to sniff the wash conditioner and I went to drink it once, I could actually sit and sniff it all day..:blush: same with green olives (the huge jars) they would be gone in a few hours, washed down with some of the brine).

Aww Sophie, thats not as weird as some of them I have just read!:rofl:

xx

LOL Sophie !
I absolutely love the smell of persil lemon washing up liquid!!! mmmmmmm i could smell it all day !!!! lmao

I even ate a whole lemon the other night !!!! got a thing for lemons obviously !!!!

i read in take a break about a woman that craved petrol she used to smell it then it got so bad she would drink loads of it

she was like a bomb hahaha she could explode at any point so was kept in hospital.

i was told any wierd cravings like that you have to tell your MW

darren had a zippo lighter, an i used to sniff the flint bitty(petrol lol) mmmmmmmmmmm i love the smell of petrol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->