• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i'm worried!!!!

cetara

Reaction score
well, i go to the doctor in the morning for my first u/s and i am kinda worried and hope that everything is ok with the baby. i lost my first pregnancy. and i don't want to go though that again. does anyone have any advice for me?

cetara

Good Luck im sure things will be fine and please keep us posted !

We go to the Dr on Weds ! im hoping that puts some of my fears also to rest.

how did it go, Cetara?

I found out with my first pregnancy, that it was a blighted ovum at the ultrasound. So I was really apprehensive when I went to my first ultrasound for this pregnancy too. I was lucky, because I got a dating ultrasound at 8+6 and then my 12wk scan at 12+1. I think that you will be really nervous going in, but just try to enjoy it and think positively. I wouldn't take a bounty pack before I got to see it at my first scan, and then decided to leave it til my 12wk scan anyway.

My midwife has told me that she has no reason to think that this pregnancy won't go smoothly. Just because we have had bad experiences in the past (especially when it's only 1 miscarriage) shouldn't effect our pregnancys now. Although, I know, it's hard to be comforted by that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->