Im worrying about everything!

JazzerD

Reaction score
So.... the health department that gave me my proof of pregnancy told me by my estimation that I am 8 weeks along. I am worrying about everything. My morning sickness isnt as bad with this one as my last child so I am worrying that something is wrong. I worry about my job and what kinda risks it puts me in. If I can worry about it I am. My first Ob apt isnt till the 6th so thats not to far away. Idk what to do about constantly worrying about anything and everything. I think im just scared because I havent been seen by a DR yet.

Thanks for listening to my rant that makes not alot of sence. Not feeling great today!

you'll be fine :) I've been worried so much as well, I had a miscarriage in September, so it's really difficult !! lol but I've just decided to go with the flow and at night tho, I cant sleep at all!!! just try and not to think about anything being wrong :) have they done you're blood yet??

Sorry you're worried...I am too! The only thing that helps me is sleeping a lot, listening to Tibetan chants and mantras, yoga and walking in nature. I honestly try hard not to even THINK about being pregnant, even when I feel like crap.

I also try not to symptom spot anymore. When I symptom spot and compare/contrast symptoms with other women, it sends me into madness. So I just don't do it. Try not to think about what symptoms you are not having "enough" of...chances are everything is fine. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->