*Image attached* What does miscarriage tissue look like?

akatsuki

Reaction score
Hello mommies! Does this image look like a miscarriage? I found this pic online and it looks like the tissue that came out from me this morning. My period starts last Friday (05/15), I skipped my workout until Monday. Then yesterday (05/18) I did a little work out to get sweat, this morning, I had abdomen cramps (but I still managed to stand up and get into the comfort room). I saw this blood clot came out. What could this be? I have an irregular period. I usually have my period every 2 month, my last period was on March then last week. I want to hear your opinion. Thanks and God bless! :)

Attachments

• 2015-05-19_20-28-21.jpg
    2015-05-19_20-28-21.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 53
I passed clots like that after my D&C.. did you have any pregnancy symptoms??

Nope I did not. My period just started last Friday just normal, then on Monday I did a little work out to sweat, by Tuesday I experienced painful cramps and that came out. Blood came out for minutes but after that, it just like a normal menstruation.

Im pretty sure I miscarried last night and there's tissue inside the clot. If you put the clot in water and if it's just a clot it'll dissolve but if there's tissue in there that won't dissolve. ... at least that's what I read somewhere. I passed two huge like palm sized clots. One last night with a little bit of tissue in it, almost like a sac. Then another big one just a min ago that has a ton of grayish tissue in it :(

Bring it to your obgyn office asap. They will send it in and let u know. You may need a scan to see whats going on too. Xx for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->