Immuninations - Caitlin has one today!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
:shock:

I'm not going! I can't! :cry:

Its at 2pm - Just wondering how your LOs were after their first jab?

x

Bethanie was fine, little whimper then she was all smiles again. It's hard, I still feel guilty every time! BUT it's for the best and thats why you'll get it done. ;)

GL

Shes getting it done! I meant Daddy is taking her :blush:

Mummy would cry lol

It's alright I knew you'd not, not take her lol! Aww, I felt like crying at Bethanie's, but I suppose when you know it's for the best.. you feel alright. Are you sure you won't regret not being therE?

No I hate needles! BADLY! Over my TTC journey and all that happened I kind of got use to it but when she had her heel one I couldn't breath. Mummy will have her favourite blanket, a bottle, some calpol & a cuddle waiting for when she gets back :mrgreen:

Im dreadin Lilys im sure Catlin will be fine. :hugs:

When Lily had the heel one the MW said if she due a feed give her the bottle whilst I do it and she didnt even blink when it happened she was so distracted by her bottle lol. Dunno if you can do that with the other jabs though.

xx

Juleika screamed (it was awful!!!), but cuddling calmed her down and then we put here straight into the sling were she felt asleep immediately. then we took her for a walk for an hour and when she woke up she was fine. however for 'bout three days she wasn't as alert as normally and slept more than usual! as well she wanted a lot of comfort sucking, what of course I gave her then!

Quite groggy she is :(

OH has fell sleep on sofa with her on his chest :sleep:

neither of mine, never even flinched :rofl: tho i was practically hysterical :rofl:

He said she gave a short screem but was laughing when he was putting her snowsuit back on just shes a bit groggy!

maybe nice peacefull night for mummy then :) for a blether on msn!

Well not peaceful when shes groggy lol Shes getting whingey again. Poor woman just sounds like she feels sorry for herself and if she does she takes after me when it comes to needles lol

lol any excuse no ti listen to me moan :p

kiddin hun, hope shes ok soon xx

*Making me feel guilty* slopes off to find you on MSN then lol!

How is she now?

I found that Calpol cured all when they'd had their jabs. It's a horrid time because you feel like you are taking them for jabs all the time. :hugs:

She had calpol las night helen :D

Shes better today thanks Helen :D OH would say she was fine but she was a bit off in evening imo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->