Immunisations/rash?

katy1310

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Sophie had her 2nd set of immunisations yesterday, and when I was bathing her tonight I noticed she has a tiny little rash on her tummy, just like little pin pricks, and also around one eye just on the eyelid and round about the eye.

I don't know if it's connected to the immunisations - has anyone else had anything like this? I phoned the local maternity unit as they had said to phone if we had any worries at all, and they suggested phoning the out of hours doctor just to be sure. The dr said we could take her up to the hospital before midnight or wait and see what happens with it and see our GP in the morning.

We decided to wait and see as it's just a tiny little bit and I'm not sure if we are worrying over nothing but you do worry when your baby has been so premature...and I'm sure I'd worry if she'd been full term too!

Your doing the right thing getting her checked out, my babs had a similar reaction to his 6mth jabs but it was just a reaction nothing to worry about.

But do get her check out to put your mind at ease

I did think alexs rashes were down to jabs, but after a while we realised that it was any products we used on her. We have to still get coconut oil from boots , detinox for her hair and oilatum for her bath. Might be worth keeping it in mind. x

I did think alexs rashes were down to jabs, but after a while we realised that it was any products we used on her. We have to still get coconut oil from boots , detinox for her hair and oilatum for her bath. Might be worth keeping it in mind. x

I hope you get the oilatum on prescription, that's expensive stuff isn't it! You might even get it through the minor ailments scheme at your pharmacist.

Hey Katy, I took Archie to the Dr's and was told that it's the virus coming out of the body - nothing to worry about. xx

Thanks Dona :) We ended up phoning the out of hours dr and he said we could take her up to the local hospital before midnight if we wanted or wait till the next day and see how she was but he said he wasn't worried so we just left it and it had gone the next morning. She has been so cranky since those jags - much better today though. Sorry we didn't get to come yesterday :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->