Imogen Rose Clementine - Positive Elective C Section *(long and a bit gory!)*

Congratulations! Absolutely gorgeous baby! Wishing you a speedy recovery from the op.

Congratulations she's gorgeous, when i had a section with my 2nd they cut my placenta and i bled badly and needed a transfusion but like you said it was still a positive experience, it was best for my son at the end of the day xx

I'm glad you had a postive experience this time around despite the hemorrhage. And your baby is super cute!

You make beautiful children, but that's not surprising at all given how pretty you are!

Thank you KK! I look a bit rough on that pic but consideing how awful i was feeling before that transfusion i think i did ok! :winkwink:

Hope you're keeping well, excited to read all about your birth! xx

Just beautiful! Well done you! Am so glad it's all over for you and you can settle back into being a mummy of two! xxx

Congratulations on your baby girl, so cute!! Problems aside, i'm glad the section was a positive experience for you and hope you have a speedy recovery x

What a cutie! I'm so happy for you to have had a positive experience this time. :)

Congratulations! Your baby is gorgeous! I have a little blond y called Poppy as well.

OMG!!! She is amazing hun! Bloody gorgeous, And sounds like you had a rough time again :( so worth it though. We used the little SMA bottles in hospital too ;) They were fab! Well done sweetheart you did fab!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG!!! She is amazing hun! Bloody gorgeous, And sounds like you had a rough time again :( so worth it though. We used the little SMA bottles in hospital too ;) They were fab! Well done sweetheart you did fab!!!

Thank you Amy! I tell you what, i felt so poorly on that pic but i was on a high because i was so happy with how well the birth went. Can't tell you how nice it is to be able to say i loved Imogens birth!

Your avatar is far too cute! Madeleine is too cute for words!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

She is absolutely beautiful, i have followed your journey with poppy and Imogen all along, you look like the perfect little family xx

Thank you Amy! I tell you what, i felt so poorly on that pic but i was on a high because i was so happy with how well the birth went. Can't tell you how nice it is to be able to say i loved Imogens birth!

Your avatar is far too cute! Madeleine is too cute for words!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

You do not look like you just had a baby in that pic you look lovely!!

Hehe thanks hun, She is a sweetie and snoring her head off as we speak :winkwink: xxx

Kerri - How did you get your little signitures ? It would not work when i tried to do it :( xx

Click on mine, design your own and then copy and paste the BB code? Thats what i did x

A massive congratulations! She is beautiful and you look amazing for just having had a blood transfusion! I am glad you had a better birth experience this time around.

xxx

congratulations.. shes gorgeous.. hope youre recovering well from your section :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->