Imogen Rose Clementine - Positive Elective C Section *(long and a bit gory!)*

Oh, wow, you did so well hun. Imogen is gorgeous, and you look AMAZING for having just had a c-sec and a blood transfusion and everything else. If I look half as good as you after my c-sec I'll be over the moon! Massive congrats again to you and your family xx

congratulations shes beautiful hope your feeling better soon x x

Congratulations, my friend! :hugs:

This is so weird but I just suddenly thought of you and came on to see if you'd posted anything lately to see where you were at with your pregnancy and then I find you've literally posted this as I was checking. Talk about spooky!

I'm so glad you had such a positive experience, albeit still a bit scary! I'm so pleased you're OK now and that Imogen is nice and healthy too. She's beautiful.

Congratulations to you all and thanks so much for sharing xxx

Hi hun! Thank you so much, i'm over the moon! How are you doing? I've had a UC free 9 months so hoping it stays away a while longer! Big hugs to you xxx

Unfortunately I had a UC flare-up after 7 months of TTC with no joy. So I'm currently on steroids and not a happy bunny about it. Only 2 weeks and 5 days left of them though and then I will hopefully be back in remission and back to TTC. So chuffed for you and hoping the UC stays well away!

Congratulations, my friend! :hugs:

This is so weird but I just suddenly thought of you and came on to see if you'd posted anything lately to see where you were at with your pregnancy and then I find you've literally posted this as I was checking. Talk about spooky!

I'm so glad you had such a positive experience, albeit still a bit scary! I'm so pleased you're OK now and that Imogen is nice and healthy too. She's beautiful.

Congratulations to you all and thanks so much for sharing xxx

Hi hun! Thank you so much, i'm over the moon! How are you doing? I've had a UC free 9 months so hoping it stays away a while longer! Big hugs to you xxx

Unfortunately I had a UC flare-up after 7 months of TTC with no joy. So I'm currently on steroids and not a happy bunny about it. Only 2 weeks and 5 days left of them though and then I will hopefully be back in remission and back to TTC. So chuffed for you and hoping the UC stays well away!

Oh no! Poor you! Good luck with ttc, i hope it happens quickly for you love, you deserve it. Fingers crossed you stay in remission for a long time to come and when you do get pregnant you have 9 uc free months as i have. Lots of love to you xxxx

Congratulations! I am glad you had a much better experience than your previous birth.

She is beautiful and u look fab! If I had been through all that I would have looked dead lol x

Aw she's gorgeous! Well done! I'm happy to hear a positive elective section story because I had an awful labour and delivery and ended up having an emergency section after 30 hours and like you don't remember Ava being born - you feel robbed don't you?! Cant believe how well you looked after losing so much blood!!:)

If I haven't said before, she's gorgeous (as are all Imogens of course)! Well done you :)

Congrats! I feel your pain with the anaemia and blood transfusion thing, you lost the same amount of blood as i did and had to have the transfusions etc.

Are you taking a liquid iron supplement as well as the tablets? Community midwife recommended Sytron which is an over the counter medicine at the pharmacy, she said to take it alongside the tablets and it seems to be giving me a bit more energy!

She's an absolute angel! And you look gorgeous!

congrats hun, hope u have a speedy recovery xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->