Impatient and trying to figure this out... help?

Younginlove

Reaction score
Hey guys.

So umm, let's see what I need to put of relevance for you.

I haven't had a period in over 2 years. A clinic doctor put me on birth control and I honestly didn't know any better. Thinking it would help me regulate my period. But after my best friend told me pretty much "NO!" I stopped taking it and bleed for about 2 weeks. Anyway, I also have hypothyroidism and my dosage was recently increased (good thing) and I started taking a daily multivitamin.
My hopes are that maybe that one month of birth control kick started my menstrual cycle?? Idk. Maybe my hopes are too high.

Anyways I started that period on Dec 4. It ended approx at the 17th. My husband and I had unprotected sex on Christmas day. (and a couple times after) Here it is Jan 2nd and I have breast pains (not constant but a good amount), and also been crampy (again not constant).. I am a bigger girl, so I can't tell for sure if I'm bloated but I do FEEL bloated if that means anything... And today I'm so tired I could fall asleep right here at my desk at work. I can barely hold my eyes open.

Now this is me hoping for my PERIOD. Does this sound at all hopeful for that?

I just purchased FertilAid for Women (and one for men for my hubby) and I'm going to start taking it daily when it arrives. I've read that it has helped women regulate with PCOS and helped a lot of women get pregnant. Which, I may have PCOS but I haven't been able to get to the doctor about the ultrasound.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you, ladies.

And baby dust to all! I hope 2014 brings your baby wishes to life. <3

Also, I just tried to eat lunch and got a very ill feeling in my stomach and felt like I might get sick WHILE eating. So I stopped and threw my lunch away. I haven't had much of an appetite but I have a routine at work and so I just got some lunch with the other ladies I work with... What is this? I'm so confused. ):

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->