Impatient!

ica235

Reaction score
I can't wait for my scan, literally can't wait!
I promised I wouldn't wish away this pregnancy like I did with my son, I was always wanting the next bit to come along!
I have a doppler which I'm dying to try out, but my sister in law has it and were desperate to keep this littlen a secret until after our scan. I'd ask her for it for a "friend" but she already knows I've stopped smoking and drinking so she'd definitely know I was fibbing and would work it out!
Trying to be patient
I'm sooo not patient
Definitely not patient
Am I 12 weeks yet eifjrng gigisjsnckjskrjdkcjcjsjduhd :haha:

So sorry for my blabbering! Just venting!

you can apps for some phones hun which is meant to actualy work although not sure how good it will be. the next few weeks will fly by :D xx

you can apps for some phones hun which is meant to actualy work although not sure how good it will be. the next few weeks will fly by :D xx

Oh I hope so!! It started to go super quick and now its starting to slow down again :dohh:

Way ahead of you, already looked into apps haha! the only ones i could find were ones for 3rd tri! :growlmad:
Think i'm just going to have to wait it out until the scan to hear littlen!

Oh I hope so!! It started to go super quick and now its starting to slow down again :dohh:

Way ahead of you, already looked into apps haha! the only ones i could find were ones for 3rd tri! :growlmad:
Think i'm just going to have to wait it out until the scan to hear littlen!

Ano how your feeling hun am like that with this pregnancy i wished it all away with ny daughter wanted to enjoy this but just want my scan lol am 7weeks xx

I know how you feel!! I feel the exact same way. I only have about 1 week to go till I get my scan :happydance:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->