Impatient

AngelMomB

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel super impatient... ?

Its hard waiting... :dohh:

I’m with you! Lol
I’ve been so impatient in the last few months though and it’s come to nothing so trying to be calm this month! 🙂
How long till you test? X

Me too. My husband only comes some weekends and was home last weekend so the last day we dtd was Sunday afternoon with preseed. I have had ewcm today and the last two days so I don't think sunday will cut it. I'm going to try and beg him home tonight but ... I'm worried

Im not sure when I test because I just stopped birth control, so I have no idea when i'll ovulate. It feels like I'm ovulating now, so we've been dtd a lot the past 2 weeks.... i'll start testing if AF doesn't show by April 10th.

Its the worst isnt it. Waiting to ovulate.. two week wait.. waiting for af/bfp. Just ttc in general is such a huge waiting game!

I know i'm going to get the BFP and be excited and then horrified and scared. But I want this soooo bad!

Thats how I feel this time around. So desperate for a bfp but worried for the anxiety thats probably going to come along with it

I'm having really weird cramping pains the past 2 days. Maybe I forgot what it felt like to ovulate or something lol.

They kinda hurt though.. I'm not sure whats going on.:nope:

Oh dear. Hopefully it's a good sign! Ive had quite a few cramps lately but that's not really out of the norm for me so can't really pin point a reason for them!

I'm hoping it is but I've never gotten pregnant my first cycle off birth control. So i'm not going to get my hopes up!

When do you test?

Not sure. FF has me down for AF April 16th, but this is only my first cycle after my MC, so not sure when its gonna come. Going to test then IF i have any feelings that I might get a bfp

Ugh yes, the waiting sucks! We're on cycle #8 of TTC#2, and it's killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->