Implanon Removal

Haynmom

Reaction score
Hello,

Tomorrow I m getting my Implanon removed because my Husband and I are wanting to try for baby #2. I've had the Implanon in for two years. When I stopped taking the pill, It took me a year to get pregnant. Has this happened to anyone? Or after the removal of your Implanon, how long did it take for you to conceive? Thank you

Ive had implant twice now.

removal one 30/3/12 - bfp 3/5/2012!!!! Caught first cycle.

Removal two. 13/2/14......
Still waiting for af... hubby in army so has been away so no nookie ....

wishin you lots of luck x

Ive had implant twice now.

removal one 30/3/12 - bfp 3/5/2012!!!! Caught first cycle.

Removal two. 13/2/14......
Still waiting for af... hubby in army so has been away so no nookie ....

wishin you lots of luck x

I had my implanon removed on 17/04 last year after 13 months on. it took 6 months for AF to return and I've still not managed a bfp almost a year on :( not even a chemical pregnancy or miscarriage. im definitely fertile as I have a 2.5 year old with DH already who was conceived after 2 weeks of DTD with condoms lol.

hope it works better for you :)

After using Implanon for 6 years, had it removed and fell pregnant first month trying. Had another one in for over a year, and then took me 4 months.

Good luck x

I had my implant removed on November 8th.. waited for my first period and it didn't come, now look at me :thumbup:

Implant 1 - insterted jan 2006 - removed June 2008 - Fell pregnant February 2009 (on 1st attempt of ttc)

implant 2 - inserted march 2010 - removed feb 2011 - ttc 16 months

implant 3 - inserted april 2nd 2013 - removed november 27th 2013 - still waiting on AF

1st implant july 2006 removed may 2008 - no af concieved straight away
2nd implant may-2009 removed march 2011 af 2 days after removal concieved 3rd cycle
3rd implant inserted april 2012 removed 11 days ago still waiting for af :(

Thank you so much for your information! I really appreciate it! Good luck vibes towards all of you ttc!

So got my Implanon out yesterday and AF started today :) I'm super excited!!!

omg so jelous lol. I think it seems the more times you get it the worse it gets. x

omg so jelous lol. I think it seems the more times you get it the worse it gets. x

Ha if thats the case I should never go back on it! Almost a year on and my cycles still arent normal!

i never got a "normal" cycle in the whole 16 months it took to TTC #2. im hoping its different this time. I finally have my first af after removal in november x

Ha if thats the case I should never go back on it! Almost a year on and my cycles still arent normal!

i never got a "normal" cycle in the whole 16 months it took to TTC #2. im hoping its different this time. I finally have my first af after removal in november x

Its a relief to hear you DID conceive without a normal cycle! I have 23 day cycles now and ovulate either on the last day of AF or the first day after it. So that sucks.
Glad to hear your Af is back!

I think im planning on finding another kind of BC next time. But I have loads of time to think about that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->